The Power Leveling Company

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
MiladySkye

Re: The Power Leveling Company

Post by MiladySkye »

Fact of the matter is, I'm not all that nice or generous, nor do I claim to be. Ask around and most people will tell you I'm a witch. There's a difference between being "good and generous" and simply having some morals and sense of fair play. I don't have to be nice to play by the rules and not take undue advantage of other players. I don't have to be nice to know it's wrong to have the goal of trying to make people rage quit (like some * on here do), rather than letting them regroup to fight another day . . . or perhaps improve their own game by what they learned. So, don't expect me to apologise for trying to maintain some integrity, honour or striving to be a decent person and I won't expect you to apologise for being an exploitative * that puts me in mind of a seedy lawyer looking for loopholes to get away with stuff he knows is essentially wrong. Otherwise, you wouldn't have had to add that little disclaimer about it being all legal and *. You want to play your game that way, by all means, feel free. It's your game. It's equally my prerogative to say what's on my mind and voice my opinion on a public forum. You don't want to read it . . . don't. No one's forcing anyone to read what I say here . . . but others, who are newer, might be interested in knowing what they're potentially up against so they can decide if they even want to put any time or effort into SHK.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Can I get a bundle package that comes with breaker formations, castle formations, and an instruction manual on how to operate this game.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

MiladySkye wrote:Fact of the matter is, I'm not all that nice or generous, nor do I claim to be. Ask around and most people will tell you I'm a witch. There's a difference between being "good and generous" and simply having some morals and sense of fair play. I don't have to be nice to play by the rules and not take undue advantage of other players. I don't have to be nice to know it's wrong to have the goal of trying to make people rage quit (like some * on here do), rather than letting them regroup to fight another day . . . or perhaps improve their own game by what they learned. So, don't expect me to apologise for trying to maintain some integrity, honour or striving to be a decent person and I won't expect you to apologise for being an exploitative * that puts me in mind of a seedy lawyer looking for loopholes to get away with stuff he knows is essentially wrong. Otherwise, you wouldn't have had to add that little disclaimer about it being all legal and *. You want to play your game that way, by all means, feel free. It's your game. It's equally my prerogative to say what's on my mind and voice my opinion on a public forum. You don't want to read it . . . don't. No one's forcing anyone to read what I say here . . . but others, who are newer, might be interested in knowing what they're potentially up against so they can decide if they even want to put any time or effort into SHK.
What makes you think your set of morals must apply to others? The Terms of Service is the only agreement these players are bound to.

He or she is playing fairly. If you do not like it then you must complain to FF. Let this person be a capitalist - I applaud them for playing within the rules.
ETERNAL DAMNATION

Post by ETERNAL DAMNATION »

Wouldn't it be easier just to Pillage your * for free?
If you need a threat of eternal torture and damnation to be a good person, You're not a good person.
zafont

Post by zafont »

Noone is stopping anyone from talking in here and noone actually cares to do so-not me, not for you, for sure.
You fail to realize that your problem is not with me or what i do but with the game itself. That "disclaimer" is not my text, it is actually a direct reference to the Rules of the Game.

It is the game you dont like, not me
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

zafont wrote:Noone is stopping anyone from talking in here and noone actually cares to do so-not me, not for you, for sure.
You fail to realize that your problem is not with me or what i do but with the game itself. That "disclaimer" is not my text, it is actually a direct reference to the Rules of the Game.

It is the game you dont like, not me
zafont just said, "Don't hate the playa, hate the game!"
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Lunks wrote:
What makes you think your set of morals must apply to others?
I guess the same thing that makes you think your lack of morals apply to others.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

MiladySkye wrote:
Lunks wrote:
What makes you think your set of morals must apply to others?
I guess the same thing that makes you think your lack of morals apply to others.
I think you have it flipped. You lack the morals if you are imposing on another player to bend to your rules rather than the developers.

Now if your statement was posed as an opinion then you are absolutely in the right place to share it. But morals? Yeah those lines are blurred here...
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Seems strange to me that a Fg would rather have a few quid in his pocket and power level randoms then his own faction.

The thing with me is its a game and if I could I would rather help my faction have 20 princes rather then power level some randoms, its a game after all I dont know why you would try and turn a game into a business opportunity. it is in the rules so do what you want but personally I would much rather my general focus on helping his faction rather then just play to earn a few extra quid, its certainly not a faction general I would like to play under.

But its your game so you do what you gotta do, I would be interested to know how much money you make from this business venture.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

meatball2k wrote:Seems strange to me that a Fg would rather have a few quid in his pocket and power level randoms then his own faction.

The thing with me is its a game and if I could I would rather help my faction have 20 princes rather then power level some randoms, its a game after all I dont know why you would try and turn a game into a business opportunity. it is in the rules so do what you want but personally I would much rather my general focus on helping his faction rather then just play to earn a few extra quid, its certainly not a faction general I would like to play under.

But its your game so you do what you gotta do, I would be interested to know how much money you make from this business venture.
Many I've spoken to would agree.

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”