New glory system

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
smillingblade

New glory system

Post by smillingblade »

Can someone explain me this fact about this "5 stars each round"?And in general the new glory system ?Please don't post me wiki,because from there I don't have understood nothing.
Morire piuttosto che retrocedere
tamer123

Re: New glory system

Post by tamer123 »

just go click on the star

it says a maximum of 5 stars are given out each glory round
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Hoogie McCliffie wrote:The glory system works like this, get your mom's visa if you don't have your own or if your girlfriend won't let you use hers anymore, then buy a lot of crowns, and i mean lots, max out the card, gift crowns to your team, hand them off fully built castles and villages, make sure you get the top rank as soon as possible, get another visa if needed, keep spending until you and your team have outspent everybody else and have met the requirements to win the free to play game.....wash rinse and repeat.

Its that easy!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

"A maximum of 5 stars are given out each glory round" is classic Firefly. This is a glossary entry with no context.

Maybe:
A) 5 stars are given out and the glory round ends
B) A house that has 5 stars does not get a 6th star, but other house(s) are eliminated
C) A house that has 5 stars does not get a 6th stay, the star is awarded to the runner up house
D) No actual code has been written, but this is a rule that firefly "intends" to use in the future.

Rulebooks have examples.
smillingblade

Post by smillingblade »

thanks for reply and explanation :)
Morire piuttosto che retrocedere
GhilleVeteran00

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

Probably done so you don't have a moment where the top house is overthrown and it takes months to get through all of their stars. (Global Conflict 1, and other older maps)
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

E4 was without question designed in reaction to early GC 1, but tiny factions totally suck and to a large extent so do tiny houses.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

I liked the tiny house thing world feels more competitive. I just wish that the factions had 30 people not 20. So it would end up as houses of 150 people in total. I feel like that would of been a better number.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

So that first star went a lot quicker then I expected, I assume they only need 3 stars to win the entire era?

as there is only 4/5 stars left.

It seems like the first era could be over pretty swiftly, I really have no idea what happens if a different house wins a star each time as the glory chart seems to indicate that there will only be 5 stars.
GhilleVeteran00

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

Would be good for an admin to explain the new glory system.

EDIT: They may not want any house to get more than 5 stars. Say H14 wins the next 4 rounds, has 5 stars, they then could not gain any more stars.

Other houses could be eliminated, but they couldn't get a huge lead that would take months on end to turn around.

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”