Best server Ever ;). thanks you FF . Goodbye ROTW

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Best server Ever ;). thanks you FF . Goodbye ROTW

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Lol, what ya like skull :D

As to being the best server, yes, in a way it was, however, it's rapidly changing into a nightmare of a server due to rogues and ordinary players just gold raiding and killing everything they can get their armies on....sad times indeed - it seems it's time for everyone to just go rouge and forget alliances and take what we can because FF is giving nothing to those players that kept the server going.
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

I too have enjoyed playing on the RotW server. RotW was the second server I had ever played on, and it was here that I learned what an absolute noob I really was ( or perhaps still am :) )

For me it was a great way to experiment and learn the basics even under some of the harshest conditions on any of the servers. I learned how to build a decent castle here, how to create attack formations, and even how to implement captain tactics. All the while earning some cards to be used here and on other worlds.

Thank you very much, I have enjoyed myself here :)
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

yes, rotw is better than heretic. maybe that server will die soon, 8 glory rnds left on heretic I think. then maybe ff will start a better PvE server, sooner the better.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”