Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Dave1

Re: Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes

Post by Dave1 »

I agree with everything you said except a new UK world that map is old hat the Global world map is better as more will join, the UK maps were good until they opened the German, Russian, French etc and with the USA world being the other English speaking world no point when most join that world even though it is a * map with square counties
But now with the Global you get the nationalistic side of the game with players wanting to hold their own country and now the game is on mobile world wide and you can only play Global Realm 2 on mobile its time for Global 3 but i hope not the Era rules as its harder for none carders / new players to defend them self's leaving the carders to bully the map and it still does not stop the alts
Dave1

Post by Dave1 »

If we have to play the new era rules please drop the flag cost for balista and tunnelers to help new players non carders low ranks and players building new castles defend them
plus the same with the church as with a faith cap per rank there is no need for the high flag cost
also increase the faction and house membership as this is needed for new blood to make contact join a group, learn the game and enjoy it more sat neutral without color is not helping teach and keep new players playing plus it helps the big teams of players take control of more houses killing the game off for others just look at euro 4 and usa 4 they are dead worlds and have been for months due to 2 big groups taking over those worlds
Purpley

Post by Purpley »

As a returning player from world 5/7. Really disappointed to see these changes. Having to wait till prince to be able to raze is insane! Thats a huge jump, most of the wars I fought in on these other worlds I was no where near prince.

Not to mention the incredibly low amount of population on these new worlds. Most of the counties are entirely empty with only a couple having any activity. No stashes or ai lairs are spawning since there is no one around.

Overall it seems hard to justify getting back into the game. Especially when the most enjoyable part of the game has been completely hindered. And im sure the group of buddies that joined back as well will feel the same once they find out,
AnotherSmith

Post by AnotherSmith »

Has SHK ever considered giving some sort of prize for the winner of each category of the leaderboard? Players pay attention to it, so if there was a modest prize of card packs to finish first in a category, players would engage in competition over it.
Imuks76

Post by Imuks76 »

I am waiting for new Europe map with Age rules, Europe map is propably best map :)))) After we win Eorope3 map, we moved to EUrope4, but new rules -era rules is terrible,and many leave game ,and don't play more SHK at all. Raze from prince rank, impossible upgrade parishes fast,because of flags killing game
binskie

Post by binskie »

I think razing should be available to lower ranks. Prince is too high. I think if Marquis can be king, they should also be able to raze.

Highly recomend that rank to raze be lowered to Marquis or even Earl.
fatcobra

Post by fatcobra »

I am done with Era worlds not playing them or waisting anymore cards on them at least it will save me cards and I wont have too spend as much on this game now their killing this game

Return to “News & Client Updates”