Black hand's word is worthless

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
rofldeadmondo

Re: Black hand's word is worthless

Post by rofldeadmondo »

Pueo wrote:Can we get back to hating on Serbian and the black hand please? Ya'll are some thread hijacking ego loving sons of so and so

#BlackHandsMatter

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This Serbs :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

meatball2k wrote:
Have you actually stopped and listened to yourself.

You say I cry about money and crowns. I don't cry at all I have over 2000 posts and supported carders paying for people like myself to play. What I cry about is the fact you actually sound like you think your money you spend does not contribute to the fact you van beat me. Of course you can beat me you * idiot. You have spent thousands I have spent pennies in comparison.

I won't hate the game due to getting razed you can raze my villages but I'm sitting on 6.5 million gold I can instantly retake 10 villages when your bored.

Why would I waste my 3k cards on trying to compete. Why would I even waste my time. You think you sound clever talking about your holidays and * but you sound like a arrogant *.

Come raze me * I'll make sure I'm close to you so you can keep razing me. I won't hate the game though I'm also playing gc2 and ai world so see you there as well. I don't rely on one world to play so please come and make me hate the game I dare you. I guarantee I will be here long after you have gone.

Let the games commenced
Did you really just brag about having 2000 posts on this forum LOLOLOLOLOL You admit you cannot compete with me so maybe just stfu and stop talking about me. You want to talk all big and bad on your new factions thread and meanwhile people know the truth. You are nothing but a forum *. You keep saying you will not respond and you cannot help yourself...hence a forum *.

Don't mention me again and maybe I let this go. Good bye and good luck.....oh and btw I am absolutely arrogant at times. never said I wasn't :roll:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

You know when.you say don't mention me again to a forum where you know he going to respond right.

Yeah I enjoy my status of being top poster on forums. I am also very proud of being just outside top 100 razes in gc1.

I don't think there is many people on my budget that could do that not to.mention the extra few hundred I have helped raze.

Overall I am very proud of my achievements in this game and helping keep forums alive.

I will never stay quiet or keep players names from my posts. I can't compete with you of course I cannot I can't compete with majority of players in a 1 v 1 situation as that's not my style of play. I rely on teamwork and thrive in bomb bases with other players.

You can lololilolol as much as you want I think you going on about your holidays in a forum or buying crowns for people is way up there on cringe scale.

So yeah that's that I don't care about being reset and will always respond to people regardless of there stature in game. I literally could not give 2 fu cks about being reset or people threatening to reset me. I will carry on playing the way I play which is usually being respectful to opposition and people around me and generally having fun.

People like yourself will never ever make.me rage quit this game. I only quit when my friends quit and there still going strong so I will also.
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

Pueo wrote:Can we get back to hating on Serbian and the black hand please? Ya'll are some thread hijacking ego loving sons of so and so

#BlackHandsMatter

I love you too Q :D
JukeSter

Post by JukeSter »

Meatball, whats wrong with you.

All your displaying to me is extreme jealousy, that a guy has a lot of money and you don t and you can t get over that. The guy as a successful business, whats wrong with that honestly... like he has anything to proove with a game. His got money and likes to play a computer game, is he not allowed to do that or what. If you knew anything about him, like we do, you would realize is one of the nicest guys around.

If you ask me, i think your the one trying to compensate for whatever personal life issues your lacking.
Klatsche1994

Post by Klatsche1994 »

meatball. bobkyou has more forum posts than you and david and voltair do too. just wanted to correct your fake news :PPPPPPPPPP
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

Fake news LMAO that was the best thing I read in awhile on this forum!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Jukester I am far from jealous of anyone,

I am giving a reason as to why he is a strong player, he has more resources then anyone so of course he will be a better player, my lack of spending and the good I do on this game shows to your average player you don't have to be like drsepa to compete in this game.

I have never played a agme like this before until this actual game I was always a playstation guy recently converted to xbox thing with that is you never get these kind of cults following one person bigging him up as if he ios a god, he is the same as us some guy sitting in his underpants behind a computer clicking buttons but he so happens to be clicking buy crowns a lot more then me then somehow he thinks he is strong, This is a really week minded bully boy tactics, saying * like you talked trash about me I make your gaming life *....People will talk shi* about me all the time do I care....NOPE

Would I follow people around....Nope

Would I cause wars over this....Nope

Would I ask others to raze someone....Nope

Your trying to look good but in reality your all following some dude who has built up a persona of a in game god and you guys make it worse by bigging up this ego. The guy supposedly has millions or by the sounds of it close enough yet he wastes his time on a computer game paying others to "protect" him.

Then you guys all jump on his defence acting as this is all real, your a bunch of * morons, ive never witnessed so many people absolutely desperate for a win in a computer game its unreal. The reason I never win is because I don't give a * about winning I don't care about losing I enjoy the game and I like to see it grow and I like to see worlds competitive but do I actually care about me personally winning...not one bit.

As for being top poster I am only going on davidspy when he mentioned a while back I was top none admin poster on the game but thanks for researching and correcting, I have been wrong before and will be wrong again.

I think drsepa has bought some real life packs, he has just popped the Instant retard card.

So you will now find me in Australia or any other sos lands where neutrals are I will raze every single half built castle in the land that's close to SOS any semi active member with half built castle will be razed any 1 shots will be razed.

I heard the rogue way was a good way to play, lets fnd out.
Klatsche1994

Post by Klatsche1994 »

meaty there is one problem with the rogue way. to be really good at it you needa spend much more money than someone who actually has built villages and just clicks the repair button twice the day. you saying you got 3k card points and spend like 60 pounds in a year makes it just hard to fear you taking even 10 castles out the rogue way:( you got your weakness right in that point so why would you threat others with that playstyle thats isnt yours? ;) you are a teamplayer as you rightly said and you are good at that. timing attacks with others to raze people. the rogue way is about carding up armies with instants and fast buying weapons and fast scouting and fast sending armies. that is no way for a none spender;) after 10 days you would run out of ressources and then probably had * of some people again. just calm down, behave yourself and play with sneaky in age 2 where you simply belong.
JukeSter

Post by JukeSter »

You really have issues, if you dont see it well...

You once wrote on here, when again, we were talking about money lol, that you didnt play AI worlds when I compare people playing AI worlds like maniacs to get card points to someone who just buys crowns... and you just wrote that you play AI worlds. Are you a compulsive liar or something, maybe dont like reality

I bring this up, based on your assessment, drsepa is only good because he buys crowns... well then that should also apply to everyone that farm cardpoints on AI worlds like yourself. Sneaky is hardcore on AI worlds, dont deny that... I see no dffference between the 2.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”