what makes a good HM what makes a bad HM

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: what makes a good HM what makes a bad HM

Post by meatball2k »

hahaha I love the comment about playing a proper server like gc2.....

No disrespect to GC2 players but I have to be honest the majority are players who run away from GC1 when they thought they couldn't win. I would rather stay here and fight with people who where fighting against all the odds and where pretty much just staying to cause a problem knowing there was no way we could turn the server around from the Russians........after some good leadership skills from octane he got more people on board and we did actually turn it around.

As for star reaper becoming a HM, I have had many long run ins with him from w7 to euro1 but he is a decent HM but I was disappointed in his lack of action on global early on and watching a small number of people fight the Russians when he was fighting h10 knowing that the war was a pointless war that would achieve nothing but weaken both houses which at the time where needed to fight the Russians.

A good HM knows the big picture and neither of those HMs at the time would give way so they could help in war with h19. Still though like he said he had babies on the way and shi* like that so don't blame him for leaving I just expected a lot more from him and his guys in this map.
Rinhad

Post by Rinhad »

Just for the Record. Of StarReaper in Eu1.
I dont want to open old wounds, but this is kinda ironic xD

Its ONLY about EU1-> StarReapers Faction dropping our House overnight and Razing their own Housemembers for "FUN".
They joined H6 and SR took the HM.

The Vengeful wrote:

Good HM.
- First into a war zone -> He was about the only one of his Faction who did NOT went into the Warzone in Irland.
- Last out of a war zone -> Never in , never out ;)
- Doesn't ask players to do what he/she wont -> Vengeance is Mine, Logtrees etc. did the dirty work
- Doesn't rattle easy -> Well, when the German Faction " wicki und die starken männer" invaded shotland, it was a very quick surrender of SR
- Highly visible, approachable, and online. - As far as when I was HM, I liked my players to feel like if they mailed me, I mailed back, if they got on TS I was there, or would be there and have time for them. Goes a long way. -> Agree with u on that, u like talking much
- Big picture view of the map. -> U had a really small view, undererstimating most people because u and ur players had some more crowns than others.

- Always keep your word, to your own players. -> Well u backstabbed ur own House, and broke nearly every deal after some time;)

- Be fair to your alliance and players, just because someone spends more they get treated different. -> Well, backstabbing, talking other Housemembers into joining you. You even talked Br0nx into this, who later apologized, and was angry that u used his account and burned all fp, gold and cards. And well, i remember the meeting u had with Frostyboy and one of his Officers who didnt talked, oh * that was me , listening to ur offers and experiencing how ratty u really were.

- Favor results over calm waters. What I mean by that is, if someone is a crappy sheriff that doesn't attack, they don't need a seat which is a weapon of war.
-> Why u holded Sheriffseats then?:)
- Pick your principles for the map and stick with them. IE: W7 Ireland, is for the Irish, no one else has any rights. -> Well ur principles seems always to play as a rat

- No butt hurt, don't get prideful. Basically when we won W7 16 and 9 were able to merge after a long war, me winning the server and having my name at the top of the house didn't concern me, I was able to see that Holden of 16 had worked every bit as hard as I had to get his house where it needed to be. So we rotated HM kept us both fresh, and ultimately he got the top honors and I couldn't be happier for him. -> Blablablablablabla never played there

As far as bad HM... The bodies are all over the place :) no reason to even touch on all the details, its all poor management, lazy, god complex, poor fighting, or cheated till they got banned off the planet. -> Well afraid of beein in warzone, people backing ur Villages with ID, not much attacks only talks, god complex confirmed, well for me u never fought good, because crowns wont buy u skill ;) , and well u played on multiple accounts (bronx), StarReaper got banned as well so who u think u are xD

S.R.

As far i can read, and just using ur OWN words about beeing a good and bad HM ,you shown urself as a very Bad HM in EU1.

I dont have a problem with U or ur players but u did a really bad job, wich led into loosing the map and trust of nearly everybody.

But for someone with such a Big Mouth and selfconfidience , then letting other people do the dirty work is well kind of pathetic.

#fortheloveofreaper
Dave1

Post by Dave1 »

LOL Watty thats because you knew my little crew would never work with star reaper so you hid under the H19 umbrella after jumping ship back stabbing and leaving the west alone in the hope of killing us off out numbering us 50/100 to 1 at times and still we did not give in and retook everything you monked never held just monked off us so how good is your HM and war machine all hot air and no substance comes to mind
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

One thing I notice about shk forums

Everyone has there own story and everyone is insistent that there story is the correct version,
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

andycorks wrote:we have seen this server go all over the place it took a special player to actually allighn so many players fighting amoungst them selves to band together and change the map from h19 control this player took it all and made a house that could stand up and do the hard yards that player showed many a good HM then came along a player that had there own agendas making side deals with the enemy to protect there own faction even though there house was fighting the enemy then used anything they could to overthrow there HM and overnight broke the house and earned many a hatred from within there own house just to achieve there own agenda and become the worst HM a server had seen

correct us if we are wrong
Sorry but please place some punctuation marks, because I can not understand what you are saying. Maybe post who you are talking about also.........
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

Rinhad wrote:Just for the Record. Of StarReaper in Eu1.
I dont want to open old wounds, but this is kinda ironic xD

Its ONLY about EU1-> StarReapers Faction dropping our House overnight and Razing their own Housemembers for "FUN".
They joined H6 and SR took the HM.

The Vengeful wrote:

Good HM.
- First into a war zone -> He was about the only one of his Faction who did NOT went into the Warzone in Irland.
- Last out of a war zone -> Never in , never out ;)
- Doesn't ask players to do what he/she wont -> Vengeance is Mine, Logtrees etc. did the dirty work
- Doesn't rattle easy -> Well, when the German Faction " wicki und die starken männer" invaded shotland, it was a very quick surrender of SR
- Highly visible, approachable, and online. - As far as when I was HM, I liked my players to feel like if they mailed me, I mailed back, if they got on TS I was there, or would be there and have time for them. Goes a long way. -> Agree with u on that, u like talking much
- Big picture view of the map. -> U had a really small view, undererstimating most people because u and ur players had some more crowns than others.

- Always keep your word, to your own players. -> Well u backstabbed ur own House, and broke nearly every deal after some time;)

- Be fair to your alliance and players, just because someone spends more they get treated different. -> Well, backstabbing, talking other Housemembers into joining you. You even talked Br0nx into this, who later apologized, and was angry that u used his account and burned all fp, gold and cards. And well, i remember the meeting u had with Frostyboy and one of his Officers who didnt talked, oh * that was me , listening to ur offers and experiencing how ratty u really were.

- Favor results over calm waters. What I mean by that is, if someone is a crappy sheriff that doesn't attack, they don't need a seat which is a weapon of war.
-> Why u holded Sheriffseats then?:)
- Pick your principles for the map and stick with them. IE: W7 Ireland, is for the Irish, no one else has any rights. -> Well ur principles seems always to play as a rat

- No butt hurt, don't get prideful. Basically when we won W7 16 and 9 were able to merge after a long war, me winning the server and having my name at the top of the house didn't concern me, I was able to see that Holden of 16 had worked every bit as hard as I had to get his house where it needed to be. So we rotated HM kept us both fresh, and ultimately he got the top honors and I couldn't be happier for him. -> Blablablablablabla never played there

As far as bad HM... The bodies are all over the place :) no reason to even touch on all the details, its all poor management, lazy, god complex, poor fighting, or cheated till they got banned off the planet. -> Well afraid of beein in warzone, people backing ur Villages with ID, not much attacks only talks, god complex confirmed, well for me u never fought good, because crowns wont buy u skill ;) , and well u played on multiple accounts (bronx), StarReaper got banned as well so who u think u are xD

S.R.

As far i can read, and just using ur OWN words about beeing a good and bad HM ,you shown urself as a very Bad HM in EU1.

I dont have a problem with U or ur players but u did a really bad job, wich led into loosing the map and trust of nearly everybody.

But for someone with such a Big Mouth and selfconfidience , then letting other people do the dirty work is well kind of pathetic.

#fortheloveofreaper
OMG my favourite post of all time love you Rinhad
As far as bad HM... The bodies are all over the place :) no reason to even touch on all the details, its all poor management, lazy, god complex, poor fighting, or cheated till they got banned off the planet.

S.R.
God Complex.......You have always been supreme at!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cauU2IpFyA

Enjoy
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

J.J Watt wrote:
Dave1 wrote:LOL Watty thats because you knew my little crew would never work with star reaper so you hid under the H19 umbrella after jumping ship back stabbing and leaving the west alone in the hope of killing us off out numbering us 50/100 to 1 at times and still we did not give in and retook everything you monked never held just monked off us so how good is your HM and war machine all hot air and no substance comes to mind
We were one of the first groups to attack the Russians. Everyone was disoriented besides the Russians in the beginning of the server. We fought longer than anyone in the beginning and decided to lay low for a little bit. Lets also add that while we were facing the Russians, you, Scorpions (IIRC), were attacking us. We also didn't use any resources to touch your faction for most of the time we were playing. We decided to fight you guys with some resources for 3-5 days and everyone in your faction/house decided to pop VM or lost half your points in the house. I understand you were outnumbered, but let's not get crazy here.

Rinhad, for what's worth, I was not with S.R. early EU1, but when he was HM for H6 we were by far the strongest house in EU1. We had half the people compared to the Germans and Russians, and beat them both one on one even though the Germans were farming like gods when we faced them (they all had 300k+ faith while we were all just finishing the Russians <100k fp for all of us). Germans also had heavy hitters in EU1 compared to GC. Our H6 house easily could've beat any house in GC1 (at least during time we played). Only house/faction that annoyed the * out of us was Oct4ne and his crew because they had very good timing, but once we threw Vengeance (is mine) there we never had a problem.

I am actually the best HM fyi even though I have never been HM. That's why I'm the best. :P
The English worlds always had lower numbers. S.R. always been a back stabbing kinda leader, with a god complex, he screwed over multiple worlds in order to win. atleast two or three of which i got to see......Hope you don't compare yourself to him ;)
andycorks

Post by andycorks »

J.J Watt wrote:
Dave1 wrote:LOL Watty thats because you knew my little crew would never work with star reaper so you hid under the H19 umbrella after jumping ship back stabbing and leaving the west alone in the hope of killing us off out numbering us 50/100 to 1 at times and still we did not give in and retook everything you monked never held just monked off us so how good is your HM and war machine all hot air and no substance comes to mind
We were one of the first groups to attack the Russians. Everyone was disoriented besides the Russians in the beginning of the server. We fought longer than anyone in the beginning and decided to lay low for a little bit. Lets also add that while we were facing the Russians, you, Scorpions (IIRC), were attacking us. We also didn't use any resources to touch your faction for most of the time we were playing. We decided to fight you guys with some resources for 3-5 days and everyone in your faction/house decided to pop VM or lost half your points in the house. I understand you were outnumbered, but let's not get crazy here.

Rinhad, for what's worth, I was not with S.R. early EU1, but when he was HM for H6 we were by far the strongest house in EU1. We had half the people compared to the Germans and Russians, and beat them both one on one even though the Germans were farming like gods when we faced them (they all had 300k+ faith while we were all just finishing the Russians <100k fp for all of us). Germans also had heavy hitters in EU1 compared to GC. Our H6 house easily could've beat any house in GC1 (at least during time we played). Only house/faction that annoyed the * out of us was Oct4ne and his crew because they had very good timing, but once we threw Vengeance (is mine) there we never had a problem.

I am actually the best HM fyi even though I have never been HM. That's why I'm the best. :P

watty your off your head and to say you've been fighting with 100k fp instead off 300k tells me you still a farmer try fighting months on end with only 10kfp fluctuating up and down as most of my fellow warriors
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

GC1 - I was the only general against the ceasefire with H19. Literally the only one in the 15-18 alliance. HBO dissented and almost left H15 for H17. I was also against the ongoing war against H10. HBO did a lot of damage vs. H10 fought hard, and when I became the HM of 15 I pushed to end the war faster through any means I could diplomatically and militarily. At the time HBO quit the world we went out against 19 and a bunch of us razed a lot of villages. Part of the reason HBO quit besides just being tired of playing is H15-10 merger despite what we hoped left little interest in going and fighting 19 in a timely manner.
Cato, Joe, most of 17 and hopefully many in 15 and 10 will back me up that I tried multiple times to get some progress in both ending the 15-10 war, going to war with 19, and prior to that *, moaning, threatening, dragging my feet to keep the H19 war going.

Sadly the Gods of War people were pretty pro Russian for their own reasons and just didn't want to fight them, and hey your friends with who you are friends with, we just didn't care about fighting people like Hulks and they did. So just didn't work out.

EU1 - gone over this several times Miniman and SuperDude were * heads and we didn't want to play with them anymore so after they called us farmers for not going and fighting the French with the germans as fast as they wanted we left and burnt whatever we wanted to the ground.

As far as fighting goes my raze counts are not disputed on either W7-EU1-GC I razed plenty and used my Sheriff, Gov, King seats constantly. Saying otherwise goes against the numbers, W7 I wont he raze crown, and EU1-GC I was in the top 25 or higher the entire time I played.

And the W7 crews combined crushed most of the factions in EU1 even with odds stacked against us. Also cant argue that.

:) as far as Helafire goes, crushing H11 on W7 to complete the H9 sweep of Ireland still brings a smile to my face.

One little point id like to address with Rinhad though, I did have a village in Ireland shortly after we broke off, and second part is about that German faction that came in. I give those guys made props they were well organized and did a great job, we lost that area of the map fair and square, but we didn't panic and cry, we just accepted at that point of the game, that part of the map we were out gunned and out numbered. They played better than we did, so we relocated. You cant win them all.

Not sure what you guys are talking about we had hired guns? Veng, Log, Myself, Champ, a lot of our razers were all together on multiple worlds. We never brought in people to fight for us.

Just because we kicked your butts doesn't mean you guys have to hate us :)
Joeblow5150

Post by Joeblow5150 »

look all your arguments are pointless when we all know I'm the best lol

hope you all are still having fun.

wish I still had the time to play 16+ hours a day

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”