Congratulations Doc.

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Comfort

Re: Congratulations Doc.

Post by Comfort »

Yes and the right players got the rewards ... fantastic team.

It has been fun.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I have enjoyed my time on World-5. This is the third instance where the serious part of a server player base has opted to end the world.

Where have all the angry voices from random players that told us that ending a server would ruin the game? As I expected, those were only the fringe players.

I look forward to seeing World-5 players I have met on other servers.

- Deke
Croat232

Post by Croat232 »

GGWP to entire world for standing together.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Good job guys

Although it was a low blow resetting me just before you ended world due to wars in previous world, I hope I get bronze prize but to be honest it don't matter all that much.

Glad to see another dead world ended hopefully a portion of those players come to active servers.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

No I got nothing mate,

Its all good though, If our paths do cross they will regret it. I was initially pis*ed off and was about to reset lyannas 2 village sin GC1 but not going to act like a bitc* like they did so I will just hit the person who hit me, at the end of the day I played that world from like day 80 throught age 1 and 2 and helped hashishin in age 4 for a couple of weeks then they screwed me because my faction destroyed them in GC1.

It was noisy boy who did it so lets just say if I see him in any servers I will be waiting to get my revenge, lucky for me I am prince in early every server from w5 onwards so I am not to downbeat as I will get my rewards for my service to shk in other worlds haha.

Stopping people who have played the world for a long time just because they spawned in last minute is probably the lowest thing I have ever seen on this game. It was my own mistake though I should have made sure I had 1 village on ID.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah so I got reset for whooping them in gc1. I actually helped them in age 5 but I guess some of them can't get over taking a beating. I see noisy boy spawned on w8 with hash. Maybe another dead world then can win. I still hope to see him on a world I play or have good research on.
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

Why congratulate Doc? This world has coasted by since at the latest age 3.........the old crew won this wold for Doc, most of them hated him.........But many hated them.

Glad it is over, and thank you Lyanna for making me into the perfectly uptight suspicious player I am.........thats all you baby
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

Sir Glennalot wrote:
HelaFire wrote:Why congratulate Doc?

Why? I've been a Marshall and I know how complicated and taxing of your time the position can be, even when you're just running a farming House as I was for 2 ages. When it stepped up to a more fighting House the duties ramped through the roof and we were just a small house really. Doc's workload would have been hideous at times and I bet he missed holidays, parties and other important events in his life to be available to his House.

Whether you like him or not he and the Alliance pulled off a very good end game and he worked hard for it and deserves congratulations.
To be fair I have been about for a huge portion of this world. The old H1 secured this world and when they quit playing he took over. Any one who has v#been here long enough wi8ll remember that Doc and Lyanna were an enemy of the dominant house and therefor it was only when those people quit playing could Do9c and co take over.

No way would Thees, Dead Cold, 4th Dimension or many of the old H1 crew put up Doc........and thats why i said what i did......those guys ended this world way before
SOLID CREED

Post by SOLID CREED »

helafire you are right about that roughnecks til the end

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”