Any good online games out there?

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
rossow5532120

Re: Any good online games out there?

Post by rossow5532120 »

There are many free video games that are available that also vary between different genres. One of the most popular video games is League of Legends, with having an extremely large player base. Other games include DotA 2, which is similar in nature to League. These two games however can become quite competitive, and require team work and strategy to advance into higher level of play.

The Steam library offers many free video games, including both triple A titles and indie games. Team Fortress 2 is a fun FPS that offers a range of classes per team and numerous objectives. Another is Unturned - a free, zombie survival game that offers simple but pleasant graphics and gameplay. All of these games can be played online, and are made even more enjoyable when playing with friends. Just check out the Steam library - it offers hundreds of free to play and paid games.
HiddenDisclaimer

Post by HiddenDisclaimer »

^^ Real money or free?
dawson986451

Post by dawson986451 »

I like play online game and my favourite online game is PUBG.
I read manga at yomanga info. My Favorite manga is grand blue. This is one of the best.
williamson9561320

Post by williamson9561320 »

You can play many games on online. But it is hard to find the type of game that you’ll like. So you should try a website that have different kind of games where you can easily find the game of your interest.If you like action games then you can try Notdoppler, Raft Wars, Territory Wars etc. Super Mario Flash is the online version of Super Mario Bros game and it’s also a fun loving game.You can try any of the game for fun and time pass.They all are free. Hope you’ll love it!
I read light novels at kisslightnovels and my favourite light novel is tanaka the wizard. This is one of the best.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

This post was created in 2017...he's probably long gone by now lol....

Many players are leaving SHK and going to "Rise of Kingdoms" - it seems it isn't as buggy or cheaty as SHK :D
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

DontBeaWuss wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:56 pm This post was created in 2017...he's probably long gone by now lol....

Many players are leaving SHK and going to "Rise of Kingdoms" - it seems it isn't as buggy or cheaty as SHK :D
Surprisingly not, but he's long since stopped playing seriously lol. We play among us games together still and chat on discord now and then.

I've heard a lot of great things about RoK but after SHK I'm too traumatized to go near anything remotely like it ever again for fear of being stuck in another rabbit hole for half a decade.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Bglizard wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:01 pm
DontBeaWuss wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:56 pm This post was created in 2017...he's probably long gone by now lol....

Surprisingly not, but he's long since stopped playing seriously lol. We play among us games together still and chat on discord now and then.

I've heard a lot of great things about RoK but after SHK I'm too traumatized to go near anything remotely like it ever again for fear of being stuck in another rabbit hole for half a decade.
That's good you've kept in touch :)

Just half a decade? huh? :D

I've gone back to playing The Sentinel...just me and the abstract sprites.

Return to “Off Topic”