Some players ideas

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Priest Guardian

Some players ideas

Post by Priest Guardian »

Some players do not think I can take 2 parishes for myself by putting 31 villages into them. That I am a power monger or control freak

NO! I want a share of the pie (pie being a whole server with lots to go around)

Your idea that you can control 40 parishes with 1 village in each and claim all for yourself telling other to go elsewhere if they want a parish is nothing but common Thug mentality

A premise I will not stand for nor condone for it does nothing to bring in new players who wish to have something for themselves while players like yourself occupy large areas of the map with vacant parishes, scaring players away

So you say you have no respect for my kind, well this goes both ways now that you do not accept the olive branch. Yes, yes cry that I stole 1 of your parish. wah,wah,wah

call me the troll, when it was you who started to delete things from the parish and spend the gold before I took control. So sad
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
MiladySkye

Re: Some players ideas

Post by MiladySkye »

I have no idea exactly what took place, since I try to refrain from speaking to people these days, but I can imagine the following scenario (because I've seen it before):

You landed in that area, chartered 30+ villages, informed (not asked) the person in the parish that you would be taking control of it. If this is, in fact, the way it went, perhaps that had something to do with this player's reaction to you. They are likely the one who donated to that parish single-handedly, built it up and upgraded it only to have you waltz in and take it over as if you were suddenly entitled to it . . . which also might explain why they deleted whatever was deleted. You have accused that player of having a thug mentality and declare that you will not stand for it? As far as I can tell, it is more likely that you were the one with the thug mentality.

Apologies if I am wrong, but you have a tendency to be pushy/arrogant and then act surprised (and even victimised) when people push back. Quit being a *.

Edit:
Seriously??? The word "j e r k" is asterisked out???? Wow!
Last edited by MiladySkye on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Priest Guardian wrote: call me the troll, when it was you who started to delete things from the parish and spend the gold before I took control. So sad
tbh if you went into one of my parishes with 100k+ Gold I'd spend it all. It's my gold. Not yours.

Same goes with county seats. With your mentality lets say you went into a county. You took 6 parishes. The steward only has 5. By your mentality, you should get the county right? Despite the fact that the county sherrif spent days raiding flags, building a castle, defending it and building the seat up. This new upstart moves into his county and takes it over? That's not ok lol.

And all I did was replace the word parish, with county. And the word parish, with villages.

Why do you feel entitled to a parish because "you own more villages there then current parish steward". You could start a literal wars with that logic on this server. H12 looks like your time to rise up and overthrow Kildare and take that seat.

Then again, if everyone followed PG logic. I'm sure firefly would have enough money to retire now and still have money to give to their grandkids.

Post by 220897 »

PG!! hows it going :)
Priest Guardian

220897 wrote:PG!! hows it going :)
Just tired of all the BS that comes with some of these rules people make to suit their needs

Lets be clear what I stand for. Its very , very simple

If Firefly did not make it a rule then its NOT a rule! So delete whatever you like, take whatever you like, raze whoever you like. Its a war game and I plan to play it like one. So if any thought I was complaining before....I am not. I was mocking those who do cry all the time

Own up to something and deal with it. If you got a problem with my terms (which I dictate), do something about it. Just know I am capable of far worse than a single parish.

There, its said

Post by 220897 »

Tell us how you really feel PG

Post by 220897 »

http://prntscr.com/da6yty

PG, would you look at that, the trolls that are not helping h10... and h10 is giving them gold.. wow
Priest Guardian

220897 wrote:http://prntscr.com/da6yty

PG, would you look at that, the trolls that are not helping h10... and h10 is giving them gold.. wow
Yes well Dragonlight and Miladyskye have always worked 'very' close together with always the same agenda 'ahem,cough'. So no real surprise there for me ;)

But like I said, I do not complain about what goes on in the game as far as player rules, bots , alts, whatever. I have absolute NO issues with the rules set out by Firefly....guess that's why I love the game so much. I play by the rules set out by Firefly

Post by 220897 »

makes it simple for us simple grunts to follow :)
Dragonlight

Post by Dragonlight »

*, 220, do you want a bed made up for you and PG, maybe some fluffy pillows?

Fact is, I help my friends. Your little screen shots mean nothing. I never said anything about whether or not I helped "trolls" or not. The "troll" you speak of and show your little screen shots of, is a friend. That person is not attacking anyone and just trying to (if at all possible) enjoy the game for what it is.

If you have issues with this then talk to me. No need to post on this forum to try and make yourself feel good.

I will of course regret ever talking on this forum. Everything that is said from people is taken out of context and then spins out of control.
"When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe to hard."

~Sun Tsu

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”