Over 100 Video Guides For Getting Started In SHK

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Macon3

Re: Over 100 Video Guides For Getting Started In SHK

Post by Macon3 »

I've watched some of ur vids, but not 100 of them, that's a lot of vids. glad to see u've taken the time to help out the shk community with vids. some of the vids were helpful to me, most are targeted at newer players, too bad they weren't around when I started playing. an improvement to the vids imo, would be that they're not so long (too much talk, takes too long to get to the point...).

keep up the good work and thx.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Having been here from its inception, I for one am greatful you took the time to put into this game all that you have Davidspy, thankyou for all you have done for the community

My only regret is that you and I never got the opportunity to create a friendship thru an ingame faction with which we both belonged

maybe another game....another time

peaceout, PG
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

DavidSpy wrote:Could you give me an example of a video I did for Stronghold Kingdoms that you consider the ideal length?
many are ideal length, ur newish oil pot one for example, just a few mins long.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

DavidSpy wrote:Hey Priest, I'm interested in starting a player profile series for Stronghold Kingdoms. The idea behind it would be to bring well known or veteran players on to tell of their history with the game as well as maybe their favorite moments. Would you be interested?
I will pm you
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

DavidSpy wrote:The idea behind it would be to bring well known or veteran players on to tell of their history with the game as well as maybe their favorite moments. Would you be interested?
Sounds like me :P. But due to the fact that I'm so well known 8-) and always just so busy catching up with my fans when I'm on ;) along with all my other duties in game, you'd have to book a time in advance 8-).

My biggest fan, Bglizard can sort you out, I would but I got to go and teach a few admins a lesson not to spawn next to my stronghold on W9 :lol: :lol: :lol:
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Can anyone post a video on how to send out 4 reinforcements to a village from a parish so that they all arrive at the exact same second?

https://prntscr.com/gdadly

TokHaar was able to get 4-5 single archers to do it from a parish he took from Kingjbone on W9. I've had several players try to replicate it, without the use of a bot/program, but even those with a touchscreen couldn't manage to replicate it.

So, for far more skilled players than I am, I'd like to see any videos that anyone might have demonstrating how this is achieved.

FF, you can also feel free to share with us how to manage it. It would sure save players a load of time.

Thanks in advance for your time! :)
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Return to “Game Help”