Flaw

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
beer wench

Flaw

Post by beer wench »

I was really enjoying fighting the AI in Wolf World. However, I am no longer enjoying this world due to a player who is killing all the rats and snakes. It is a flaw that a player can buy a charter and send capts and monks. There is nothing to stop a player from coming to your county and killing all the small AI. You have to sit and watch them destroy the county and there is nothing you can do to stop them.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Flaw

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I wouldn't say it was a flaw, just the nature of the game unfortunately.

Before the recent rat invasions, I took to farming piggies...you can get much better wheel spins and no-one else will touch them :D
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Just witnessed 2 high-ranking players (or one player and his alt) kill off all the rats in a large area and is now seeding parishes with wolves.

Let me rephrase what I said before....there is a slight flaw in the fact that, with players like these, they are making it really hard for new players to enter the world as there is no longer easy Ai for new players to kill, particularly when the invasions consist mostly of wolves and pigs.
inspiratieloos

Post by inspiratieloos »

There are a lot of players just buying charters, and then scout as crazy and after 3days they let the village capture by the wolf, and another parishes invaded...
It's just how this world works, a lot of players don't care and only want to farm easy....
They should add a rule or something to prevent this, or only make scouting avaible after peace time etc
beer wench

Post by beer wench »

FF only needs to make it so a player cannot attack AI while in peace time.

They always tell me I can raze the player. But they kill the rats and snakes while they are under peace time (cowards). You cannot raze a player in peace time, thought i would point out that rule in case they forgot.

We need a new rule - during peace time you cannot attack AI.
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

lol ... " you can attack them " .... with the peace time ?? ROFL ........

and lord benevolent,what about the cheaters who using alt accounts ? did the politic of firefly is to close now the eyes on the cheaters ?? :lol:

admins,just pop in the rise for see what's happen,all the rogues are alt accounts !!

this game is really boring,i think to come back to play poker,i don't want to loose time again,in a game where the cheaters can do what they want ............

lord benevolent,i ask you here because others admins don't answer me, can i be moderator please ?
Viking John Jr

Post by Viking John Jr »

Scouting from peace time don't bother me , but they should not be allowed to attack AI for spins outside the start areas ,, that way new players can get a start but rogues would have to cap or break peace time in order to remove AI ,, allowing the players in the area to fight back.. NO one will want to play a game that they cant do nothing to stop others from ruining their game play.

Just make it so outside start parish's you cant attack AI while under peace time

I think the scouting is ok as it is ,, players need to be able to forage to get a village built up since they cant produce enough while be pillaged and ransacked 40+ times a day
faxee

Post by faxee »

a simple rule can stop all rogues. AI is not AI there. they act like player, they cap, pillage, ransack. they do very very nasty things . if no one can not attack when in peace time like you can not scout when under ID then all will stop.

simple at peace time you scout and build your villa and troop. when you ready go for kill and play fairly. FF may think about this. they already gave protection to players with 1 villa. they do not capped by AI. so no attack at peace time will not do harm to anyone
tavytzu

Post by tavytzu »

this game become boring :evil: ..skh is encourages rogues whith this rules :twisted: ...we loosing fun becouse of idiots and retards :evil: ...so much work and time spend for nothing ...many ppls left this world becouse of this ...change the rules firefly give us chance at least to fight back...and start sending rats and snakes from those anchors ....jeez pass almost 8 moths we see nothing then wolfs .... :roll:
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

so boring to see the admins don't take at serioous the alt accounts....

always the same thing,when on all FF forum you try to talk alt account,the moderators and the admins disapears ......

finaly,the cheaters are now absoluty " LEGAL "... very nice !

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”