Flaw

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Rillouto

Re: Flaw

Post by Rillouto »

well.. thank you to answer something lord benevolent,happy to see you are active :))

tickets,tickets .... yes,i did it,but i know admins don't always take a serious the tickets,and don't read all of them... i had a friend moderator in shk,when i talked him by the past of some alt account,he always make his job to inform quickly the admins on skype,and in 2 days,the problem was always resolved ...

so,tickets tickets,well,we will see,i maked 8 complains today ....
finnifog

Re: Flaw

Post by finnifog »

Tavy: change the rules firefly give us chance at least to fight back...and start sending rats and snakes from those anchors ....jeez pass almost 8 moths we see nothing then wolfs .... :roll:
totally agree. we all worked very hard to convert many parishes. but sadly while I was on VM rogues appeared. yes I do agree we have to use PvE tactics to remove them. ie..Inquisition thier parish. so they cann't make troops. while under peace. monk them out of parish.. work as team to make sure. they have nothing like weapons and stone to scout. and also empty the markets of the same. so no peasants. no weapons.. means no troops. no castles. when they run outta peace. time the excom. and raaze.

I do fully agree with the change of rule. After ur first starter villa. when u buy a charter. with 3 days peace.. NO attacking AI. maybe scouting. but def NO ATTACKING AI. this will reduce the rogues hugely. not totally. It is the nature of the game. and we have to use the same tatics to remove any rogue who caps either an AI or person. as we would on any other world. asap.

Secondly.. I have also noticed the lack of Admin monitoring. this world. and it is clear some even use the recent SHK Bot to farm.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”