Sad news guys, blame FF!!

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
omar1994

Sad news guys, blame FF!!

Post by omar1994 »

Hey guysImage,

The other day I gave FF 48hrs to carry out my demands but as of this timeImage, I regret to say they haven't carried out any of the followingImage:

1. Apologise to me.

2. Ban the player that reported me.

3. Dismiss the employee that banned me.

4. My reward of 1,000 crowns, 2,000 card points, 500 cards and 2 month tokens.

I like to believe I'm a man of my wordImage, I said I will consider quitting the gameImage. I gave it a thought and I am sorry to inform you FF left me no choiceImage, I will NO longer play this game after 31st of March 2017Image.

@FF, it's your lossImage!! You might as well make plans to sell SHK while it's still active and gain a profitImage. I doubt any anyone will pay much after the 31st of March, 2017Image

You might think I'm jokingImage, I'm notImage! I'm really leaving because of FF Image. So @everyone else Image, enjoy my company while I'm still aroundImage!

Enjoy your gameImage,

Omar Image
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Dino121

Re: Sad news guys, blame FF!!

Post by Dino121 »

FF if you unban him, you will lose more customers, like this : http://prntscr.com/d2plsi
Nofate
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

@Dino . . . You should request FF to officially change your name to Son of Priest Guardian ;)
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

In a single day haha. Nice to see friendly post here )))) my team doesn't spend a lot but we fight against great houses
Nofate
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

omar1994 wrote: I will NO longer play this game after 31st of March 2017]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best post EVER :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

Dino121 wrote:FF if you unban him, you will lose more customers, like this : http://prntscr.com/d2plsi
http://prntscr.com/d330e3

Looks like you need to pack up and leave :lol:

Priest Guardian wrote:
omar1994 wrote: I will NO longer play this game after 31st of March 2017]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best post EVER :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Hehe, I still need to get a few things done, so yea :D
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”