Hashishin are gone

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
VimpyCZ

Hashishin are gone

Post by VimpyCZ »

Hashishin are gone, no land, no points, no fighters, no activity, no FP.. only trying to ID last villages and recruit small ranks from W5. I just wonder why H19 still keep that losers. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

RIP Hashishin
ElectrickSabers

Re: Hashishin are gone

Post by ElectrickSabers »

do you think they realized they were meat shields yet?
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

haha, I dont know... they are probably waiting on some mirace :P
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yeah doc knows he was meatshield, I don't think he expected to get annihilated the way he did as there used to fighting farmers and rogues on w5 so coming from that to GC1 with a barely active faction was always going to be a recipe for disaster.

Hats off to them though they took there annihilation like a man, They just got negan'd (watch this weeks walking dead, Vimpy is Negan and Hashishin are the victim/s)
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

HelaFire wrote:Unfortunately I believe they went back to W5, Age 6 has begun and they need to represent
they had no other option after their asses were kicked hardly on GC1.. ;-)
kalimz

Post by kalimz »

Its waste of.time to play cheaters. Every one know sneaky are multi and cheater. I razed many of your villages vimpy. Even razed ome when you were online. We are busy in w5 so no time for you idiots. Bite your own tails till then *
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

kalimz wrote:Its waste of.time to play cheaters. Every one know sneaky are multi and cheater. I razed many of your villages vimpy. Even razed ome when you were online. We are busy in w5 so no time for you idiots. Bite your own tails till then *
What you mean is that its a waste of time to play with cheaters. When your house is having their marshal and faction leaders banned for multiaccount I'd loose interest too.

Vimpy is a solid player but if your claim to fame is razing his villages, that is how you will be remember.

Your faction was a joke who was used by H19. That is their legacy in GC1.
kalimz

Post by kalimz »

Yep. Razing idiots is fun. There is little common sense neened. Threatening enemy vessels. Bring other accounts with crown prine. Who place 2 villages in war zone to id. And do nothing except giving id to vimpy noob all the time. And banning enemy players. How can you win against these lame tactics. Never saw on any server. But h10 played like its real war. There was little honor on other servers. Not here. Only razes was the main standard not making posts in game and here and making fun others which satisfy your ego. Well I have no time for this. I dont make fun of others. Just raze them quietly. Sneaky asked 3 other factions to support them in kashmir. And pakistan. They are so noob cant handle 3 to 4 actives lol. Never saw such noob and cheaters in SHK
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

kalimz wrote:Yep. Razing idiots is fun. There is little common sense neened. Threatening enemy vessels. Bring other accounts with crown prine. Who place 2 villages in war zone to id. And do nothing except giving id to vimpy noob all the time. And banning enemy players. How can you win against these lame tactics. Never saw on any server. But h10 played like its real war. There was little honor on other servers. Not here. Only razes was the main standard not making posts in game and here and making fun others which satisfy your ego. Well I have no time for this. I dont make fun of others. Just raze them quietly. Sneaky asked 3 other factions to support them in kashmir. And pakistan. They are so noob cant handle 3 to 4 actives lol. Never saw such noob and cheaters in SHK

only you are noob, you never be without ID, you play only when you had 500K FP.. yeah, you razed me, always over night with spartaks formations. :D Some attacks I survive, some not. well thats war.. dont cry here like kid and accept we killed Hashishin faction regular way. I spent tons of time working on that. Spartak and many others in H19 were getting ID from H19 alts whole time.. I get ID from our regullar players. about what cheating youre talking? dont be like others troll and just accept Sneaky is much much better than whole Hash faction... Even doctor invested in you a lot of crowns you failed so hard. You meet hard faction which you werent able to beat, like some others. thats it. go back to W5 and kill noobs, thats what you are able to do.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

lol

The worse thing is Vimpy has been fighting non stop since January along with faction, granted we have lost a lot of players along the way, but your faction farmed non stop then joined the enemy and as soon as you got pressure your faction lasted barely 3 month at war and took no land and did no damage to anyone. Ge back to w5 and fight honourable farmers and inactive players and act like your the best players, your only as good as your competition and you thought fighting farmers in w5 made you good....unfortunately you guys got found out to be average at best...that's being nice.

Anyway good luck in w5 and the final age and come back when you get your prize and have another go.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”