NO NEW PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
ComisarSS.

Re: NO NEW PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!

Post by ComisarSS. »

Good, I can see u've listen to my advice and realised google is your friend... Unfortunately this was a little to late. First u've demonstrated your ignorance about this game and now your post is suspiciously full of copy-paste......sad.
First you claim
this game was released in november 2010 as beta and i play ever since
then you post screenshots from 2011...
It's ok tho kid, nobody really believes those are yours.
On top of that your profile seems to say you joined this forum "Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm" Hmmm now that's a little strange huh? What's the matter, didn't have time to join this forum in all those years?
You're a very, very, very, very bad liar but then again most children your age are...
You had so many opportunites to use the informations to your advantage and yet all you are capable of doing is coming over
I can see you've managed to form half of sentence using my words, congratulation.. First lesson was free but I'm afraid i'm gonna have to charge you for the next one little buddy....

PS: Please learn other insults than puss'y and retard....you're embarrassing yourself sounding like a broken record. And no, I have no problem with the way you "speak", however it appears you cannot write in this language, learn the difference between writing and speech please.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

ComisarSS. wrote:
However, since this game has been online the first time on 17 October 2012 it would make you around 17 years old now and because u'd have no way to get these problems in the very first year (for obvious reasons) your age would be more like around 15 years old (kinda the age you act)
Good, I can see u've listen to my advice and realised google is your friend... Unfortunately this was a little to late. First u've demonstrated your ignorance about this game and now your post is suspiciously full of copy-paste......sad.
First you claim
this game was released in november 2010 as beta and i play ever since
then you post screenshots from 2011...
It's ok tho kid, nobody really believes those are yours.
On top of that your profile seems to say you joined this forum "Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm" Hmmm now that's a little strange huh? What's the matter, didn't have time to join this forum in all those years?
You're a very, very, very, very bad liar but then again most children your age are...
You had so many opportunites to use the informations to your advantage and yet all you are capable of doing is coming over
I can see you've managed to form half of sentence using my words, congratulation.. First lesson was free but I'm afraid i'm gonna have to charge you for the next one little buddy....

PS: Please learn other insults than puss'y and retard....you're embarrassing yourself sounding like a broken record. And no, I have no problem with the way you "speak", however it appears you cannot write in this language, learn the difference between writing and speech please.
lmao, first you say the game was released in 2012, then i give you the screenshots from 2011 with how long the server had been running in DAYS, you must be retarded not to realise that 150 days active server at april 2011 mustve been released in 2010 but wont argue with that xD
http://prntscr.com/cn55km here you go, that is my first account ever made, in 2014 it had been removed and i started to use different account i made in 2012 after being banned which had been removed at the beggining of 2016 from forum
i can call my friends to confirm it but i dont see a reason why would i have to prove that i am veteran for some retard that cant even make simple maths like calculating months 5 months ahead or behind but comes to cry on forum xD
i dont need to make any researches, i am the base of game knowledge, i taught 200 people to play this game
You keep telling me i am liar and kid for posting screenshots from 2011 when i said the game was released in 2010 but you are just sinking more and more straight to the rock bottom with your pushing into making me a liar when you have proofs showing you are retarded xD
yet the funniest thing is that you think i would form a whole correct sentence using capital letters and ' to some moron on forum, try to play serious man with bird brain that needs to cry publicly someone burnt him village xD
but its ok, i used to do that when i was 13 and when i got razed for the first time by my cousin and his friend, so you can come over and whine a bit more, need a hug? XDDDDDDDDDDDD
ComisarSS.

Post by ComisarSS. »

here you go, that is my first account ever made, in 2014 it had been removed and i started to use different account i made in 2012 after being banned which had been removed at the beggining of 2016
I know, I had an account back in the dinosaur age but "it had been removed "....
for some retard that cant even make simple maths like calculating
i dont need to make any researches, i am the base of game knowledge
just sinking more and more straight to the rock bottom with your pushing into making me a liar when you have proofs showing you are retarded
yet the funniest thing is that you think i would form a whole correct sentence using capital letters and ' to some moron on forum, try to play serious man with bird brain
to cry publicly someone burnt him village
English translation please?????

Seriously now... Are you dyslexic??? Because me and my friends here are in tears laughing every time you post and it wouldn't be right if you're sick...
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

http://prntscr.com/cnaupp
http://prntscr.com/cnav5m
http://prntscr.com/cnawak
if you have even bird brain you can figure out simple facts
and regarding you bashing my english talk more * i dont care, i wont bother to make a proper sentence to some * on internet i give no * about xD
im glad that you give fun to your imaginary friends, though i bet they make more fun out of you than out of me since you only prove to be crybaby and retard that cant even admit to making mistake and needs to brag about how he believes the game is * because someone razed him xD
i wonder how retarded you have to be to jump on someone using his second language without giving any * and not doing it right but hey, wanna speak polish, russian, german or italian? lets see how much of a hot * you are, though if i really needed to do that i would surely find mistakes in your sentences but since you have no arguments you have to come down to that
come on boy, get on your knees and blow me already
ComisarSS.

Post by ComisarSS. »

I'm sorry, i can only answer posts written in English.... Please come back when you learn at a second grade level minimum.
Thank you for your cooperation.

PS: you still haven't answered my question, we really want to know so we can stop feeling bad for laughing at you....right now we got 10/4 in favor of you being dyslexic.
Micha7835

Post by Micha7835 »

Before I do tho I will like to express my displeasure with the mechanism of the game that simply more or less just bars new players from joining a world after some time has passed...
Still, all of a sudden last night I got my game ( sort of speak) razed to the ground by a bully
Now what did I learned from this?
Good, I can see u've listen to my advice and realised google is your friend
Unfortunately this was a little to late
I can see you've managed to form half of sentence using my words, congratulation
I can however see that u're very full of yourself because you've razed a new player's villages just like any other bully would be
thats quite funny how you brag about my english when you make so many mistakes aswell, but the bottom line is i dont give a single * when you try to be grammar * in a language that is not your native and try to correct someone that speaks it just as BAD as you xD

btw, you still gotta be so retarded to report me for pointing out how much of a moron you are? xD
http://prnt.sc/cnbo8p
nice try but i got some more accounts on the forum that i had made throughout the 6 years in stronghold so looks like you still will cry me a river :D
Micha7835

Post by Micha7835 »

looks like since 2012 they had removed auto forum assignment and it will count from now on...though here you go
http://prntscr.com/cnbtb7
well i still believe you are dumb enough to try to discredit the proofs but whatever, you seem to be even more and more mad with every post, i like you like that ^^
ComisarSS.

Post by ComisarSS. »

Just using the "quote" option to quote things from my posts and then calling them mistakes does not make it so.
Before you can try to find mistakes in someone's post you have to actually learn the language.
There are no mistakes in any of your quotes, you just don't understand English.
nice try but i got some more accounts on the forum
I did however seem to had made a mistake judging your age to be at 15 years old...
After witnessing your behavior in your latest posts as well as your constant butchering of the English language you age seems to be more at around 10 or 11 years old.
Micha7835

Post by Micha7835 »

Is this all youve got? XD your only argument is bashing my english and trying to convince us there are no mistakes in the quotes, you are not as good at english as you think you are xD
Ehh pathetic retard, the funniest thing is that you even bothered to write love letter to firefly like if they care why u quit and yet you come here on forum to get rekt and just amuse me more with your "you cant speak english properly" argument XDDDDDDDDDDD
ComisarSS.

Post by ComisarSS. »

trying to convince us
Who exactly are these "us"? Do you mean those imaginary friends from those imaginary years on this game?
"you cant speak english properly"
Seriously??? You can't even get that right?

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”