NO NEW PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
ComisarSS.

NO NEW PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!

Post by ComisarSS. »

Hello
This will be my first and last thread here since I've decided to quit the game... Before I do tho I will like to express my displeasure with the mechanism of the game that simply more or less just bars new players from joining a world after some time has passed... Now I'm not saying that the game is made to do this on purpose but the extremely low protection that the game offers new players makes this "protection" pretty much non existent.
I've joined this game 3 weeks ago, got into my country and started building my village, i did not overexpand, I never had a fight with anyone and i've never bothered anyone. I've made only 3 strong villages and build them up to the max capacity.
Now, because when u've just joined in u can't expect to get into a huge alliance so u get in where u can (a moderate alliance) because obviously big alliances have no interest in u and most of them are full. Most of you know these things and I don't need to explain, there some guidelines to follow when starting a game like this... I did all that.
Still, all of a sudden last night I got my game ( sort of speak) razed to the ground by a bully. This turk bully (Omar_Hawk) who is living in Romania (my country) just up decided to destroy all my villages because my alliance leader refused to answer a mail of his and he's to scared to attack him personally so he's going for the smallest members that are of course........the new players.
Now, i'm not here to * and moan....this is a game about war and world domination (more or less) but considering that the makers of this game are constantly whining about getting new players and advertise everywhere they possibly can to get them (and once they do get them doing their hardest to squeeze some money out of them) you would think they would also try to keep them.... It all however seems to be a "one night stand" ....
Once they do manage to do all this you can just go f*** y******* for all they care...
Any coward * bully that got here sooner and feels a little bored and has around 20 villages can just obliterate everything u ever done in this game leaving u with the smallest most insignificant little village in a matter of seconds just because he can with little or no consequences whatsoever....
Now what did I learned from this?
1)That all the money i've spent in this game i might had as well flushed them down the toilet.
2) Trying to relax and have some fun I've kinda wasted a lot of hours in 3 weeks of my life with the end result of 0 enjoyment and entertainment.
3) That the end result was frustration and disappointment.
4) I will never pay another cent for anything that comes out of Firefly Studios especially after the fiasco with Stronghold 3 and Stronghold Crusader 2.

All this being said I would like to thank Firefly Studios for a horrible experience and promise never to try any of their products ever again.
Thank you and have a great day.
TotallyNotMicha

Re: NO NEW PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

man up, you *
ComisarSS.

Post by ComisarSS. »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:man up, you *
Get a brain you ***.
TotallyNotMicha

ComisarSS. wrote:
Get a brain you ***.
i wonder how old are you, when i complained about such things i was 13, then i grew and manned up and now i do this to watch pussies like you whine about such things
btw gtfo * scum
ComisarSS.

Post by ComisarSS. »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
ComisarSS. wrote:
Get a brain you ***.
i wonder how old are you, when i complained about such things i was 13, then i grew and manned up and now i do this to watch pussies like you whine about such things
btw gtfo * scum

Yeah you seem so mature with your name calling every other word as your main argument. However, since this game has been online the first time on 17 October 2012 it would make you around 17 years old now and because u'd have no way to get these problems in the very first year (for obvious reasons) your age would be more like around 15 years old (kinda the age you act).....
So, big 15 years old "man", do you actually have any valid arguments for this discussion (other than pussie*) or must I report u for off topic/spamming?
Omar_Hawk

Post by Omar_Hawk »

ComisarSS. wrote:This turk bully (Omar_Hawk) who is living in Romania (my country) just up decided to destroy all my villages because my alliance leader refused to answer a mail of his and he's to scared to attack him personally so he's going for the smallest members that are of course........the new players.
Actually, I first razed all your alliance leader's village in my county and near it (as he voted for himself even though we asked him to not to do so and he even monked against us). Then I razed his alt-account's villages around me. And to be really "safe" I decided to get rid of all your house's villages as well, two counties around me - two of them were yours (actually, yours were the very last villages I razed). Your last one was interdicted. Otherwise, this would have been gone as well. :D

Since he was your faction leader, he should have known that this could and would happen. Next time, you better take care of who you trust to be your leader. ;)
ComisarSS.

Post by ComisarSS. »

Omar_Hawk wrote:
ComisarSS. wrote:This turk bully (Omar_Hawk) who is living in Romania (my country) just up decided to destroy all my villages because my alliance leader refused to answer a mail of his and he's to scared to attack him personally so he's going for the smallest members that are of course........the new players.
Actually, I first razed all your alliance leader's village in my county and near it (as he voted for himself even though we asked him to not to do so and he even monked against us). Then I razed his alt-account's villages around me. And to be really "safe" I decided to get rid of all your house's villages as well, two counties around me - two of them were yours (actually, yours were the very last villages I razed). Your last one was interdicted. Otherwise, this would have been gone as well. :D

Since he was your faction leader, he should have known that this could and would happen. Next time, you better take care of who you trust to be your leader. ;)

I really don't believe much of anything you're saying since I've checked my alliance and pretty much most of the alliance members had all their villages (especially the guy next to my interdicted one) so don't bother lying. I can however see that u're very full of yourself because you've razed a new player's villages just like any other bully would be... Fact is that you're foreigner in a country not your own who's bragging about razing that's country's players left and right. Since I know something about my people (because obviously you know nothing) one sunny day you'll wake up with all your villages razed and it will not be just because u're an a.sshole and that's just karma....it will be because u don't seem to have the habit to think before you act or write...
You're an arrogant 24 village player who thinks a whole country of players is afraid of you or something and you're just untouchable... Sooner or later you'll see how wrong you really are.

Don't worry tho little man, i bear no ill will towards you, you're just a predictable drone who did what any bully in his place would do....step on a smaller player because you can. If you think i'll somehow sneak back into the game and slowly grow just so I can take revenge on you....you're sadly mistaken...
First of all you're not worth a second more of my life and second of all....the reasons I quit are in my first post and it's not you alone.
And of course because I won't really need too....you'll do a better job of destroying yourself than I could ever do...
TotallyNotMicha

Yeah you seem so mature with your name calling every other word as your main argument. However, since this game has been online the first time on 17 October 2012 it would make you around 17 years old now and because u'd have no way to get these problems in the very first year (for obvious reasons) your age would be more like around 15 years old (kinda the age you act).....
So, big 15 years old "man", do you actually have any valid arguments for this discussion (other than pussie*) or must I report u for off topic/spamming?
this game was released in november 2010 as beta and i play ever since then what makes me 20
you are just retarded * that cant understand that its war game and if you want to play farmville facebook awaits now go cry to your parents you wasted 5$ on premium and someone razed you
i bet you had 1shot castles on top of that :D :D :D :D :D
ComisarSS.

Post by ComisarSS. »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
this game was released in november 2010 as beta and i play ever since then what makes me 20
you are just retarded * that cant understand that its war game and if you want to play farmville facebook awaits now go cry to your parents you wasted 5$ on premium and someone razed you
No, no it was not.
The first Alpha test began in 2009 and was open to 150 players.[3] These were drawn from previous testers of Firefly Studios games, and volunteers of other prominent fansites. Afterwards, an open Beta was run for just under 2 years before the game's official release on 17 October 2012.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stronghold_Kingdoms
Not only you're a liar but a bad one it seems.... How can you come over here and lie like that with all the information opportunities at your disposal?
You can at least google the game before you say something like that to make your lie at least seem more credible...
And no, I don't think anybody really believes you're older than 15....
Your only arguments are lies, every other word you write is a childish insult, you can't spell or even put together a proper sentence...
TotallyNotMicha

ComisarSS. wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:
No, no it was not.
The first Alpha test began in 2009 and was open to 150 players.[3] These were drawn from previous testers of Firefly Studios games, and volunteers of other prominent fansites. Afterwards, an open Beta was run for just under 2 years before the game's official release on 17 October 2012.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stronghold_Kingdoms
Not only you're a liar but a bad one it seems.... How can you come over here and lie like that with all the information opportunities at your disposal?
You can at least google the game before you say something like that to make your lie at least seem more credible...
Your only arguments are lies, every other word you write is a childish insult, you can't spell or even put together a proper sentence...
Not only you are retard but you cant also read with understanding
Afterwards, an open Beta was run for just under 2 years before the game's official release on 17 October 2012

Let me help you pretty quick here
17.10.2012-2 years gives us 17.10.2010
under means not fully completed year so lets take a month out of it
it gives us 17.10.2012-1y11months=17.10.2010
beta was opened 2154 days ago, it gives us roughly ~5.9 year, taking into account 2012 and 2016 had 29 days in february.
I see you have no clue about the game you are/were playing so let me clue you in.
Alpha 1 was opened in 2009 for 150 players, one of invited players was my friend Dave1 and he can confirm.
There were 4 alphas, ending with Alpha 4 which lasted for 100 days. During alpha tests the players received free crowns every week.
On iirc 4th november 2010 the beta was opened, which means world 1. After almost 100 days they opened World 2, whereas we all expected end of the beta after 100 days like alpha, they released new world instead and told us they will be working on the game during the beta tests and release the game from beta client.
Let me help u with some screenshots i stored during 6 years
http://prntscr.com/cmzz7m
day 152, my first account, first client, 4.4.2011. DAY 152.
day 479 if i see correctly, my friends account http://prntscr.com/cmzzkp
day 406, 14.12.2011 http://prntscr.com/cn007k even rinhad ss in here
so, if you are capable of doing simple maths u can calculate when BETA and world 1 started.
So, let me quote you on this

Like i said. not only you are retarded, you are also a liar. You had so many opportunites to use the informations to your advantage and yet all you are capable of doing is coming over, crying, trying to imply someone else has no idea about the game while you have none and bash me for speaking english the way i want. If you want we can speak in my language, and on top of that i dont care.
Now go back to your mommy and ask for milk straight out of the * because little crybaby needs some love and attention.
Like i said, puss.y and retard

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”