World 4 Has Ended

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Bernd von Habsburg

Re: World 4 Has Ended

Post by Bernd von Habsburg »

meatball2k wrote:So where do the w4 players go now, wrap up there time on shk or try testing themselves on a more active world.
Fight Russians on GC1, of course!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

goon answer
hylanda

Post by hylanda »

Not donning your flip flops and water wings on IW1? :P
pterelli

Post by pterelli »

Great - World 4 has ended ... so now what? lost the Crowns I had it seems and it also seems that if I want to play more I have to start all over again. Am I prepared to abandon the years I played this game just to start again? Dunno yet, might have to resort to Solitaire!
pterelli

Post by pterelli »

OK - apologies - I have restarted in another world and still have my crowns and also my cards but I am having to research everything once again.
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

meatball2k wrote:So where do the w4 players go now, wrap up there time on shk or try testing themselves on a more active world.
Or will FF open worlds as worlds end? Who knows!
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
kor-wani

Post by kor-wani »

@Berd

You're wrong--we got all the rewards. ROFL
13000rpm

Post by 13000rpm »

congrats to h17 on the victory and a job well done. even tho you have many weasels in house .. it was a quick and decisive win and the most active and dominant house won.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I do hope FF brings a decent new world out with new rule set or reverse ages or something, I do like the sound of the age 6 rules but waiting years to play them and going through the boredom of age 2,3,4 and the super alliances that are always attached to those ages puts me off.
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

meatball2k wrote:I do hope FF brings a decent new world out with new rule set or reverse ages or something, I do like the sound of the age 6 rules but waiting years to play them and going through the boredom of age 2,3,4 and the super alliances that are always attached to those ages puts me off.
I don't mind the Age 1 ruleset. I do think some of the 'middle' Ages could be condensed or left out in order to facilitate an end game of each server quicker.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”