Hashishin Faction get together

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
VimpyCZ

Re: Hashishin Faction get together

Post by VimpyCZ »

Xunzi wrote:How's it feel to be meat for the russian bear?

To be used the thrown aside, for the next spicy tart that comes along

RIP
well to be honest... spartak only use Hashishin faction to slow our faction... :-) it was good strategy and stupid from doctor that he agree on that even he doesnt know whats goin on :-) russian bear will be beaten. I am not sure if we will be fast enough in first age, but I am sure we are able to do that like on EU1...
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

VimpyCZ wrote:

RIP
well to be honest... spartak only use Hashishin faction to slow our faction... :-) it was good strategy and stupid from doctor that he agree on that even he doesnt know whats goin on :-) russian bear will be beaten. I am not sure if we will be fast enough in first age, but I am sure we are able to do that like on EU1...
slow our faction xD you speak like you are hot *, yet everyone knows you are just nerd funded by russians and all you raze is inactives and friends nipples
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
VimpyCZ wrote:

RIP
slow our faction xD you speak like you are hot *, yet everyone knows you are just nerd funded by russians and all you raze is inactives and friends nipples

youre troll :D :D :D
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

i prefer pools and partys

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”