Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
TotallyNotMicha

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

Juris931 wrote:Scettro you are a noob, why you send many catapults and 15 capitans to raze a village when shpatii send 10 pikes and 3 archers to capture and get +1 on leaderboards :D

There are some good element between italians of eu3, and they have more active players..... But they play on a noob servers and didn't fight on global 1, where you need to play if you want survive
haha rekt
scettro

Post by scettro »

eu3? italian in eu3 , yes they delete from my world italian, and you lose aganist noob player, where is this player in glonbal? ( PLAYER EU3)......OPS PLAY IN GLOBAL 2........server for farmer professional:))))) eu3 a failure, I played from day 70 after 1 week I had country !!!! Total war lasted 20 days, all the players are noob on eu3 world, it is normal stupid Italian players speak ill of me, I'm the dictator uncontested for 3 year on my Italian server :)))) you continue talking I play in stronghold .))) after i win this server i stop game, now all noob in this game, and shpati you are the best noob .......sorry you are boss of noob!!!!! why if you are strong? italian player(waste of my server) in 1 week delete you and your stupid house in eu3 ( and for the history i give you and your house my country and my villagge,age4 but you lose in 5 days villagge ,in eu3 you know this?

but you idiot don t know this
i am here(global), i play, i don t see you !!!
scettro

Post by scettro »

i send you email , in global, your player write to me help in eu3 haahhahha, now understand !!!!!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

After you win this world? My you sound confident, in the next month or 2 you will probably be applying back to h10.

h10 have risen from nothing but a handful of players and rebuilt the house from the ground up and that is what I respect in this game someone fighting even though the game looked lost well it doesn't look lost anymore, h19 still the favourites but h10 doing great work and this is a great comeback more people are joining daily and more people are leaving h19 daily.

In reality No Name faction have done absolutely nothing in this server apart from jump to the big house, pick up land and farm while everyone around them have fought maybe good tactic but in the long run when you come under pressure we will see who is loyal to no name.

We will come back to this in the next month or two and if your still goping strong then I will happily say I am wrong but I think you guys will crumble just like the French and antrox who have already lost half there members. They just don't have that Russian hardcore mentality and I dount you guys will have it either. Again though I may be wrong but time will tell the war with you guys has only just started and ask anyone around you, our faction doesn't give up easily.
TotallyNotMicha

meatball2k wrote:After you win this world? My you sound confident, in the next month or 2 you will probably be applying back to h10.

h10 have risen from nothing but a handful of players and rebuilt the house from the ground up and that is what I respect in this game someone fighting even though the game looked lost well it doesn't look lost anymore, h19 still the favourites but h10 doing great work and this is a great comeback more people are joining daily and more people are leaving h19 daily.

In reality No Name faction have done absolutely nothing in this server apart from jump to the big house, pick up land and farm while everyone around them have fought maybe good tactic but in the long run when you come under pressure we will see who is loyal to no name.

We will come back to this in the next month or two and if your still goping strong then I will happily say I am wrong but I think you guys will crumble just like the French and antrox who have already lost half there members. They just don't have that Russian hardcore mentality and I dount you guys will have it either. Again though I may be wrong but time will tell the war with you guys has only just started and ask anyone around you, our faction doesn't give up easily.
i will just correct this little statement, as far as im concerned from what i hear to be happening, going to check myself on days
h10 have risen from nothing but a handful of multiaccounts and bot users and rebuilt the house from the leftovers and that is what I respect in this game someone fighting even though the game looked lost well it doesn't look lost anymore, h19 still the favourites but h10 doing great work and this is a great comeback more alts are joining daily and more people are leaving h19 daily.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

if players that got peace from us and farmed for months while we were fighting other houses join h10 , we don't care
for me h19 won the server , no matter which house will take the 12 stars , h19 won as everyone on the server fought against them

respect for players that are at war against us since the beginning , 250 days no stop
they showed us how nerd they are and how many free time/cards they have :D

i hope you win , really... when you are the top house all rogues are against you , your players start to play less and you can lose what you earned in 5 months of war in just 1 night

ps: noname never said we are the top faction , neither we are in top 10 .... we are just 4-5 old friends and all others are new player .
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Juris931 wrote:if players that got peace from us and farmed for months while we were fighting other houses join h10 , we don't care
for me h19 won the server , no matter which house will take the 12 stars , h19 won as everyone on the server fought against them

respect for players that are at war against us since the beginning , 250 days no stop
they showed us how nerd they are and how many free time/cards they have :D

i hope you win , really... when you are the top house all rogues are against you , your players start to play less and you can lose what you earned in 5 months of war in just 1 night

ps: noname never said we are the top faction , neither we are in top 10 .... we are just 4-5 old friends and all others are new player .
wow your sounding broken already, you forget as well that h19 where broken and on deaths door and had around 250 players this current crop of h19 are all people who where in hiding or in other houses and joined you later on, when the world allied h19 got wooped then the egos amongst those various houses started to panic and worry about winning rather then finish h19 off which is why you came back into it. Your faction being one of the factions who joined later on when they thought h19 had it wrapped up.

I would actually be interested to see which factions where neutral when h19 where having a tough time thres a few names I see who are back in h19 after initially hiding neutral when you guys where fighting server. You where in fact getting annihilated and events outside of h19 control give you another chance which h19 acted upon so fair play but lets not say the current h19 where all there when they where getting wooped most of them ran for the neutral factions and re-joined later on.

I really don't know how you can ysay h19 wont he server if that's the case the current house 10 also won the server as we where fighting alone and against the mighty Russian alliance so where all winners. :-)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

@totallynotmicha, so now h10 are using btos there all of a audden good players where these players not using bots months ago or when the whole server was against Russians, lets face it the world is full of cheaters h10, h19 so on so forth the ratio is probabaly 2 out of every 10 players cheat so now we go on who has the biggest alliance which is the Russians so now the majority of cheaters are in the Russian alliance unless now of course the Russians do not cheat and have never been caught cheating, FF must just ban them all for no reason....or h10 are just better cheaters and they cant get banned because drsepa has bought Firefly studios and is banning all these Russians himself.

H10 are doing a great job and the effort octane and others have put in to rebuild the house is great. It will be interesting to see how many people stick with h19 when there no longer guaranteed to win and they may actually have to start fighting.
TotallyNotMicha

meatball2k wrote:@totallynotmicha, so now h10 are using btos there all of a audden good players where these players not using bots months ago or when the whole server was against Russians, lets face it the world is full of cheaters h10, h19 so on so forth the ratio is probabaly 2 out of every 10 players cheat so now we go on who has the biggest alliance which is the Russians so now the majority of cheaters are in the Russian alliance unless now of course the Russians do not cheat and have never been caught cheating, FF must just ban them all for no reason....or h10 are just better cheaters and they cant get banned because drsepa has bought Firefly studios and is banning all these Russians himself.

H10 are doing a great job and the effort octane and others have put in to rebuild the house is great. It will be interesting to see how many people stick with h19 when there no longer guaranteed to win and they may actually have to start fighting.
h10 or rather all parts of h10 were cheating back then aswell and i can ensure you of that and these who scream the most about cheating do cheat the most
50% of h10 is cheating and probably like 35% of h19 so i dont think the number of cheaters in h19 is bigger and in their subhouses it isnt that big neither because all of these players are noobs so maybe 10-15% cheaters MAX
h10 are better cheaters because they use multiple connections and multiple devices to play on multiple accounts, also most of these accounts were loaded at least 100$+ what makes them less vunerable for ban, russians were getting banned not because they were cheating but because got massively reported, there is 0 evidence lets say that groger was cheating but 3 factions reported him and he got banned for no reason, as a reason ff stated that he was rude and wrote inappropiate messages breaking the behaviour conduct even though he barely EVER communicated with enemies as he dont speak english and is one of the best and nicest guys i have met here
frankus remains blocked even though ff has ZERO evidence that he was cheating- 70+ reports, they told him either you say you are cheating and tell us what u use or you will remain investigated
h10 players do get banned too you just dont see that because the accounts rotation in h10 is way bigger than anywhere else, if ff ran statistics i bet in past 1 month at least 5k accounts went through the h10, you can see viscounts or earls with 1 dot into every type of troops but still 8 monks full speed monking parishes on politics, wasting all faith and going neutral again and bringing another account like that into play, when the previous one refarmed 40k fp again monks 3 times and goes neutral
do you really want to tell me these people miraculously decided to go against h19 in summer when most of the people have holidays and go enjoy time outside or do you admit its somewhat strange?
when h19 did it on euro1 for questing it was called biggest multiaccount ever and everyone cried for changes, what should be done here then?
anyways, i dont think you are in position to talk poorly about noname that they joined h19 after h19 got advantage when octane and his * were jumping left and right to get 200 days of farm so octane can scrape by some money and pay his debts for the money he did lend in order to buy crowns, wondering now whether he is really that retarded or that addicted
btw, i dont get it, u r from uk but cant separate the meanings of where and were, its really painful to read #spellingnazis
scettro

Post by scettro »

while you talk.))) me tonight, raze this noob of meetball hahhahhahh

no talk but play stronghold :)))

ops raze ....... ........ I think this talker (meetball) has lost in 1000 villages to start server :))))

and h10, want to win with these players? if the first account is like meetball, I do not think of her as a double accounts are hahahhahahha

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”