Zadrot most stupid marshall in game

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
TotallyNotMicha

Re: Zadrot most stupid marshall in game

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

shpatiii wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:
shpatiii wrote:When i played global 1 as an active player , i got my faction in war zones all the time and whats the problem that ppl didnt attack me ?
Im always online during war so yeah noone was attacking me
Edit: Most of the troops u crown princes kill are the ones that ai sends to u guys anyways so just stfu ok

@micha , im just sayin that atleast he saw me playing cuz i did something ... but ive never seen him do anything
you dont need to now only these who are on topbut these who arent "worthy" knowing too
I myself love to enjoy real life , what about you? doesnt look like u do
i dont and i never did, if i enjoyed life i would never play stronghold :D
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

Paranoia?
If we say something is Paranoia
But if someone send 1 monk to us is a double account, if you attack us and we are online for Id we use bot. Ok

I just want remember you that if 50% of h19 use double account or bot, also 50%of h10 of or of house x use double account or bot, because we are all human and don't belive some community are better than the others
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Its all banter, I don't think majority of people really dislike enemy houses. Yeah we call them cheats, you call us cheats, the amount of cheaters probably evens itself out.

I do like a good mind game though, its all harmless banter pretty much part of the game.

shpatii is shpatti a 14yr old boy with a mind of a 10yr old he is special.....needs. Where there to look out for him, where 1 big dysfunctional * up virtual familia.
TotallyNotMicha

meatball2k wrote:Its all banter, I don't think majority of people really dislike enemy houses. Yeah we call them cheats, you call us cheats, the amount of cheaters probably evens itself out.

I do like a good mind game though, its all harmless banter pretty much part of the game.

shpatii is shpatti a 14yr old boy with a mind of a 10yr old he is special.....needs. Where there to look out for him, where 1 big dysfunctional * up virtual familia.
see, you are 14 :D
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

hahaha 16 going on 12
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

shpatiii wrote:I send meatball a lot of photos on whatsapp , i guess he is not that retarded to tell that im not 14 but im 16
looool it doesnt matter if 14 or 16... you will be always our best TROLL :D haha
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

shpatiii wrote:I aint no troll * , im just too good for you
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
N3st1

Post by N3st1 »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
Aisamieri wrote:dont cry little lady :)

p.s. but he is the most tolerant marshal. so our faction is the largest LGBT community in this game. :D

p.p.s. only pedomischka somewhere escaped :(
as far as i know my pedik nesti is gone too so i cant continue without him even if my love for you is deeper than my throat :<
S3xu4l sl4ve ur lord is here , will be b asap... Ce ya : *
Xd
TotallyNotMicha

N3st1 wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:
Aisamieri wrote:dont cry little lady :)

p.s. but he is the most tolerant marshal. so our faction is the largest LGBT community in this game. :D

p.p.s. only pedomischka somewhere escaped :(
as far as i know my pedik nesti is gone too so i cant continue without him even if my love for you is deeper than my throat :<
S3xu4l sl4ve ur lord is here , will be b asap... Ce ya : *
Xd
im *... does that mean i have to come back again?...
Dolcinium

Post by Dolcinium »

I think that I'm gonna puke over this bromance :?

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”