Zadrot most stupid marshall in game

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Lunks

Re: Zadrot most stupid marshall in game

Post by Lunks »

You should be ashamed of your faction. LGBT or not, you are full of cheaters. This is why half the faction has perma or temp bans.

The best part of this is that they are blaming other houses for their ban, as if following the rules does not apply to this faction.

I am embarrassed for your faction.

Lunks
Last edited by Lunks on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marko7

Post by marko7 »

TotallynotMIP!
If they ever decide to gather again, that's gonna be their new name.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

if you ever decide to make a new account i have a new that will fit you well: totallyaretard
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

and for many sneaky players can be
TotalytradingBot
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

well next world you serbian * should create a faction totallynotaccountsharing
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Lol come on juris was it not 10 days ago your player spawned alt into yemen then tried to id inactive player to get soft landing,

You have other players who have admitted on a message that he uses alarm bot because he doesn't have enough time in game to sit at computer all day. I don't know who it is your referring to who is using this bot but when half your own faction cheats maybe you shouldn't be calling other people cheaters. If you see it then report those players as you suggested I do the same when I seen your member spawn in his alt in our lands.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

half*
the player that spawned the account has been insulted by me in ts , because did the most stupid thing ever ( and got permabanned after 30 minutes ) , however the guy is 15 years old :roll:

the other one i don't know , he is talking of a program that make sound to advise you , but you must be at home close to pc to do something , right ? so is not a bot that do something for you while you go away , is not a cheat because don't interfer with game in anyway ( this program is so old that players used this also on world 1 )

where are the others 18 cheaters of "my" faction ? lol
i think the italians player that are with me are some of the few players in history that never used another account in 3 years ... last time i had to solve a problem with pc and they closed stronghold before run teamviewers because frightened by a possible ban

trading bot is hard to ban , i reported many but nothing happen ( i also razed some while they were trading without send timed attacks obv )
your general is on vaca , but we know he play with another account , i don't waste my time with ticket because expert players don't play from same pc with another account
then if h10 found a way to ban player with different pc good for them , and hope they write me how to do lol
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Come on he does not multi account, he has exams in real life which is why he is on vacation and also why he has been only half as active as he has been. He does not waste fp monking so he doesn't really need to take a vacation, which is his other account you refer off? I would be interested to know.
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

Juris931 wrote:half*
the player that spawned the account has been insulted by me in ts , because did the most stupid thing ever ( and got permabanned after 30 minutes ) , however the guy is 15 years old :roll:

the other one i don't know , he is talking of a program that make sound to advise you , but you must be at home close to pc to do something , right ? so is not a bot that do something for you while you go away , is not a cheat because don't interfer with game in anyway ( this program is so old that players used this also on world 1 )

where are the others 18 cheaters of "my" faction ? lol
i think the italians player that are with me are some of the few players in history that never used another account in 3 years ... last time i had to solve a problem with pc and they closed stronghold before run teamviewers because frightened by a possible ban

trading bot is hard to ban , i reported many but nothing happen ( i also razed some while they were trading without send timed attacks obv )
your general is on vaca , but we know he play with another account , i don't waste my time with ticket because expert players don't play from same pc with another account
then if h10 found a way to ban player with different pc good for them , and hope they write me how to do lol
lol that sound like good paranoia to me :D :lol: :lol: 8-)
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

leffler play near justarandom since the beginning of the server
leffler was always offline when justarandom was under id ( and we took lot of catapults from him , as he had castle with no troops ... we sent pillage and sometimes he came online to put id but no troops :D )
leffler use same trading bot of justarandom
justarandom went into vacation mode and after few minutes/hours leffler spawned in our safe zone to capture village

those are the major things that let me think about double account , there are other small things but are not really important
maybe they are 2 friends , but 1 has left and the other use the account

but no problem, justarandom is a strong player and i have respect for him..... just don't like the trading bot part , but he is a great fighter ( and honestly this trading bot is a * , in 3 hours i can manually sell all from my villages with premium token while do other stuf with pc ) )

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”