Death of the Hulk

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
KrenLee

Death of the Hulk

Post by KrenLee »

Id like to say thank you to the Hulkamaniacs for a fairly challenging fight but the better faction won out in the end! I am kinda disappointed i remember all the threads about how Hulks never quit and that they were in it for the long haul. I'd like to say goodbye to 13th Warrior and NinjaKrew who have both quit and id like to say see you later to the following Hulks that are currently in vacation mode. See you when you return :)

Boneydog
Aryothul
DaddyWa
Bart78
Telanian
Slowonder
annica
Burst1
JJSparrow
Mejora
KrenLee

Re: Death of the Hulk

Post by KrenLee »

my mistake i generally dont keep track of the little people. Thanks for the clarification
stinkerd

Post by stinkerd »

Wow, this Krenlee guy talks so much *. Must be a Chicago thing....
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

hulks are still a top 20 faction in size so no they are not dead lol

ghost of war is actually a pretty bad faction considering how active they are, how much they spend and the level of alts and bots they have running lol

also never seen a faction try to temp ban another faction as hardcore as yall

even come to the forums to parade a minor victory

now you should ask yourself, where would the ghost of war faction be right now, if they did not have the backdrop of H19 lol

nothing wrong with relocating to Russia or Scandanavia for safety, but at least recognize that you had to in order to keep up with Hulks
KrenLee

Post by KrenLee »

Where would H10 have been without the back drop of H11? Hulks as well as all of H10 has been relocating cities to safe areas like any other faction. Also if it wasnt for 13th Warriors credit card and his bot the Hulks would be nothing as they are now. They lost control of H10s best country Columbia we never lost Great Lakes despite fighting more then 3 different factions at the same time not just Hulks. Their top players quit after using both VMs im yet to go into VM as is the rest of our top players. I'll pit my factions razes and captures vs's Hulks anyday.
Warped

Post by Warped »

You're adorable.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

What? lol

did you want it to be a fair fight, H15 + H18 + H4 vs H10 lmao

yea, ive seen the reports of 10+ timed captain armies fail

also, hulks went to the Midwest which you did lose over and over. and you only hold Columbia because of monks. your CPs wont last forever down here and theyll move to Sweden

also, shout out to defender's faction for giving you a hand

but all smash-talk aside, i will give GhoW credit for actually sticking through the fight and learning some things.

you guys had an average of 400k FP, maybe 600 villages (alts included), bad, stone-only castles, and terrible 100 cat attack formations

now you have 20-50k each (depends on who, micro and fish probably have 5x krenlee and sagaz) and 100 original towns and 300 freshly chartered junk BUT you have improved your castles and actually attack properly every now and then. still fail frequently
stinkerd

Post by stinkerd »

To be honest, GoW had theKraken as an ally, that should count as a handicap.
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

kinda sad really.

the fact those h15 guys had so much more FP kinda trumps the fact hulks are just better :p plus they are far from dead my dear, simply in * to re-group
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
erpages

Post by erpages »

If you are active and have a little of gold and FP (Like 1KK gold and 30k FP) you can survive * a lot. Ofc you can't have 15 or 10 villages there (If you are under heavy fire 24/7, ofc, if they ignore you then it's easy). Guerrilla tactics :3
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”