Death of the Hulk

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
KamMik

Re: Death of the Hulk

Post by KamMik »

They should just remove politics card from the game and it all will be good.. Most retarded cards ever even thought i use them every time i monk.. Give far too big advantage.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

meatball2k wrote:I really dont know if Underthunder is the biggest forum troll going but the simple fact is if people didnt pay a load of money for packs then the chances are the developers wouldnt keep building the game when they get no return.

So as much as you dislike people "paying to win" its part of the game and not just part of this game but part of pretty much every game which is supposedly free to play, when a game is free to play you think the developers are sitting back doing it for nothing, they rely on people buying crowns/gold/diamonds/coins to help them improve the game and also pay them a wage.

If you dont like this type of game then go and find a game where you dont have to post 6000 times saying the same thing, its boring now. I dont think you have said anything constructive and just moan like a bitc*.

If you dont like it, uninstall the game and play on call of duty or something, I cant even dsay fifa anymore as people pay to win on that now....
aint nobody bigger than me
underthunder

Post by underthunder »

DavidSpy wrote:Always get a good chuckle at the comments to the effect of "Man, we sure had some good times playing SHK didn't we?" "Yeah.... But FÜCK Firefly".

I'm not saying the game doesn't have it's issues or that I agree with all the decisions made by Firefly but take a step back, if you enjoyed the game for a good solid six months, it's a good effin' game! Most games struggle to hold my attention for 2 hours.

And the "P2W" crowd, what's your point? Rockstar just released the figures on what they earned just from micro transactions, it's massive, the system isn't changing because it works whether you like it or not. Even Clash is heavily pay to win if you want to be a contender for the top bracket of global players, stronghold kingdoms abuses this a bit more than most but any game you take a look at that isn't core is usually heavily laden with microtransactions these days.
key words being "these days"

today top bracket of any pay-to-win game means NOTHING...but it SURE would mean something if someone was top bracket of a balanced game...players would actually know if they are good or not...and that could lead into world competitions for real life money and fame
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

underthunder wrote:..and that could lead into world competitions for real life money and fame
So yesterday here with that. Koreans have been paying players and holding televised events for years now with the faster play team based games where a match lasts 20minutes to resolve a victor

U.S opened its first university this year to focus on training players to become professional gamers . I am sure if you google it you will find more about it.

However SHK's is not that kind of a game and fits in the gaming niche that it shares with so many others which so many people demand to play

wake up
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

underthunder made me not to come to the forums for a month or 2 ...whenever there is a new post you see him b*tching about pay to win * .....
Yoooooooooo
V_azz

Post by V_azz »

After all that Trash talk about Hulks, GoW are in same bed with them now lol funny world
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

True hulks never die.
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

Hulks are still here last I checked. theres what? 2 GoW players left on the server now? Victory means nothing in the sacrifice of Longevity
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Congrats to hulks. You guys did awesome jon on this map.
Telanian

Post by Telanian »

Killershyt wrote:Hulks are still here last I checked. theres what? 2 GoW players left on the server now? Victory means nothing in the sacrifice of Longevity
Indeed.

KrenLee never understood that victory in one fight is worthless if it leaves you unable to fight the next one.

GOW's 'victory' left them alone and friendless. They had nothing for the future fight against H19, and by letting us stay and farm in SA, they knew one day we would rise up and challenge them for our land once again.

So in the end it was quite funny to watch them give up and fade away into nothing, defeated by their own 'victory'.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”