Death of the Hulk

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Juris931

Re: Death of the Hulk

Post by Juris931 »

In fact there haven't never been h19 in South America in the first war
you had an absolute safe zone

for example there are russians without fp but they are still fighting , if you are active you can still fight properly
and you guys are strong and active , i admire your core of players... not arrogants like others :D
The Code Breaker

Post by The Code Breaker »

Lets just be honest here.... there is no killing Hulkamaniacs, they are a force to be reckoned with. The fight they had with ghosts of war, was like the Immovable Object VS The Unstoppable Force. 13th is not the only hulkamaniac that is a killer, its a whole faction of them, all crazy mofos, and live up to the name. Freek AKA Freek Nasty is a beast. He is the 14thWarrior.

HULKS DONT DIE, THEY GO TO H3LL TO REGROUP.

Regards,

Der Code Brecher. AKA TheBroCode(He is coming xD) Taktlos, plunker, and the rest. Prepare dem b00ties. H0N3Y B4D3R L3G10N XII FTW.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

with 13th leaving it just leaves a large hole in the faction, we will need to rearrange our chairs a little bit before being 100% again lol
Der Code Brecher. AKA TheBroCode(He is coming xD) Taktlos, plunker, and the rest. Prepare dem b00ties. H0N3Y B4D3R L3G10N XII FTW.
what is all this garbage?

the real, authentic, original, legit honey badgers coming back to town, or are you just april fooling me? :(
IsmalDovisally

Post by IsmalDovisally »

Well kreen all respect for you and your faction but sorry mate hulks quit the server so you won nothing else

13th was a nightmare for you guyz and you know that very well
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

The Vengeful wrote:
IsmalDovisally wrote:Well kreen all respect for you and your faction but sorry mate hulks quit the server so you won nothing else

13th was a nightmare for you guyz and you know that very well
lol good to know that at any point I can quit something and not consider it a loss.
If you play chess for example, you can flip the table and quit :arrow: :arrow: draw
IsmalDovisally

Post by IsmalDovisally »

13th quit because he has something to do with his family, you want to consider it as a loss ?
one day you will release how much time you wasted on a game and forget about your real life
veneful you`re always trying to make a storm in a tea cup
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

in this game you win if you have time
if you don't have time to play you lose , you can chose to lose fp or villages ..... 13th has left all villages , so he lost all villages yes :D
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yup sit at your computer 24/7 and your indestructible, sit at your computer for 2-3 hours a day and stay off ID chances are you will come home to very little left standing.

The skill is in who you can get timing with you and working as a team with what you have got in your faction and making every player in your faction able to defend attacks and join in with attacks, thats where the russians excel and the non russians fall to pieces. Most factions recruit higher ranked players just because of the rank then when war comes those players leave, get reset or do nothing but farm. They would not last 2 minutes in russian factions. Thats why I have to respect what h19 does but still love to destroy them.

Back on topic, Hulks are still going strong at around 1,4 million points seems decent enough to me. One player doesnt make a faction.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

erpages wrote:
meatball2k wrote:Back on topic, Hulks are still going strong at around 1,4 million points seems decent enough to me. One player doesnt make a faction.
I agree with you. A strong faction is not because a few players, is because they have organization. Ofc money help but if the rich guy in your team suddenly stops to play whatever the reason is, then, you are * if you can't stand for your self.
unless if he keeps whole north of South America strong and tight pretty much by himself
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yup we had same problem when JWilson and Codebreaker left the game we did lose our land and had to adapt as we couldnt rely on code doing everything anymore so I think it has actually massively imporved the teamwork wth what we have left. So losing a top player can actually make faction more determined to be succesful so i would not count any faction out just yet.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”