Age 6

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Mosryp

Re: Age 6

Post by Mosryp »

can not understand why so many players say to terminated the server or any server

I can see If they stop to made new one and take the older one like our and ad just say to put number 2 other border and ad what was said to other forum about age6

then after age 6 do the same ad 2 more border and so on so on

lot of players put time and for some $$ on this world why kill it

with extra border , extra ff ,free card , golds stash, etc. they can kept that world going and interresting for new players to come and kept them here for long time

just wounder why

:?: :?: :?:
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

Well at least we are 3 players who are interresting to world 6
as we talk about it :lol: :lol:
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

no plans here, just keep my stuff, maybe farm back up to 40 villages and upgrade the parishes to max. maybe help Erbaluna get to 40 villages too

the world is pretty worthless, just there because it is my first world
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

just some news I receive from main bultin board of SK
do any one saw it
//////////////////////////////////////////////

Stronghold Kingdoms
2 hrs ·
‘Island Warfare’ Map Coming Soon
Island Warfare is the latest PvP game world coming soon to Stronghold Kingdoms. Introducing changing sea conditions and 38 tropical islands, this new map invites you to compete for control of the high seas! Conditions change daily with nine variations including tail winds, rough seas and violent storms either slowing or accelerating the progress of trades, attacks, monks and scouts as they move between islands.
Old strategies, routines and the rhythm of any timed attacks will be rethought, as players adjust to the changing pace of this new game world. Once a unit leaves its village and begins moving toward a target located on a different island, progress across the world map will determined entirely by the current sea conditions and any cards in play at the time.
The new mechanics of Island Warfare represent the greatest shift in gameplay for Stronghold Kingdoms since entering beta. Players will fight for a single kingly throne as they attack, scout and trade across 38 islands, 18 provinces and 99 counties. The first of many new updates in 2016, including a new events system and full mobile release on iOS and Android, Island Warfare kicks things off with the introduction of sea traversal as one of the top player requests. We expect this new update to be released across both the PC and Mac versions of Kingdoms in the next two weeks.
Want to be notified as soon as Island Warfare launches? Sign up to the Firefly Bulletin now!
////////////////////////////

lokk different :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:
SirenDestiny

Post by SirenDestiny »

I agree with you skull on limits to houses owning counties. Make the game more even.. so everyone has a chance at the glory race so we can actually play this game the way it was intended. I also think everyone should stop "black listing" people because of things they did years ago. Some of the nicest/best people I know now attacked me ages ago.. :)

I also like the Island rules with the weather and how it effects your armies, maybe they can put that up in age 6.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

blacklisting as well as the one-house domination is a result of the new servers and the exodus of players when they lose

if there was only 1 world and activity was high enough were you could never take the whole map under one color youd see more local wars and players black listed from one house would seek refuge in other houses,etc.

so for this i would like to see a better way of FF managing servers. if this means cutting off the old servers when they get too crappy, so be it
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

HappyHour224 wrote:blacklisting as well as the one-house domination is a result of the new servers and the exodus of players when they lose

if there was only 1 world and activity was high enough were you could never take the whole map under one color youd see more local wars and players black listed from one house would seek refuge in other houses,etc.

so for this i would like to see a better way of FF managing servers. if this means cutting off the old servers when they get too crappy, so be it
I agree Happy.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”