892 players with >1 village

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Esoteric Paradigm

892 players with >1 village

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

hmm
Lord Darko900

Re: 892 players with >1 village

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Me too .. i have stopped played around day +100 or -100 ..i don't even remember ..but i log in from time to time and i still have the 1st village i spawned with :D
Yoooooooooo
Killthewabbit

Post by Killthewabbit »

:lol: Good one Wizard and Lord Darko900. Its always nice to see people displaying there intelligent in meaningful ways.

Esoteric Paradigm,
Not sure if that number means anything with out more data points or point of reference. There only 3802 active accounts for the rank to have more then a single village. That what 23.5%... I know I calculated in the past but don't know if this number is larger or smaller or if it means anything. Though I figure with the new world opening up, that number of active people on this world going to drop and you see more "weekend warriors" here only for the wheel spins for card/ card points and packs.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

not sure but it almost seems that wheel spins is all that is going on in this world - I really only want to play one world + wolf world so I guess I would have to drop USA3 to play Golbal Conflict which is a pity but 3 worlds would be too much for me.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”