My 2 cents on this whole idea.

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Bglizard

My 2 cents on this whole idea.

Post by Bglizard »

I loved this idea from the minute I heard of it (even if I could never really get into the world lol) what I didn't like was the world it's self.

Players who carded hard early on had huge advantages as rat castles dominated the world. All other players who were too slow or joined late were already at a large disadvantage. I have lost my first village nearly 4-5 times while capping a 2nd village as I either have multiple captain attacks from pig or wolf coming and for a low ranking player who barely has enough research points to research archer HP much less sally forths it makes it hard to defend against multiple captains with 100 catapults and captain tactics and since I'm low rank I have next to no FP to ID and stop said attacks. Players cannot establish 'safe zones' for new players to spawn into because you spawn randomly

I would rather see this as a random occurrence on pre existing worlds like lets say one day you're farming on W3 all the sudden an ingame message pops up warning that scouts have spotted the Wolf's troops approaching and will land in the next 12 hours. All AI castles left in parishes by the end of that 12 hours automatically become whatever type of AI it held village. From there each parish in a county will be counted for what AI castle is currently in it. If there are 23 wolf castles in parishes, 5 rat castles, 10 snake and 12 pig castles. That means Wolf would purchase all charters in that county. in cases of a tie it would be a 50-50, 33-33-33, 25-25-25-25 on what AI castle settles the area. The event would go on for either a set amount of time (like 2 weeks) or until all AI villages on the world are destroyed (they will not buy more charters in order to prevent people from farming them too much)

Just think it would be a neat idea to keep old worlds a little interesting. The idea for 12 hours is because most people only log on one of those worlds once every day or 2 so it would not give people enough time to quickly clear all the wolf/pig castles out of every county

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”