H6 Video of the week.... wait what....

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
Gotchadude

Re: H6 Video of the week.... wait what....

Post by Gotchadude »

Easy, You just buy a bunch of crowns on your credit card and then cancel it or tell your credit card company your didnt buy the crowns.. I bought crowns once on a credit card i canceled and i was negative crowns and i was banned until i payed it off...
Gotchadude

Post by Gotchadude »

If drsepa tried to get back all the money from this game he would probably make them go bankrupt
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I wish we could get a list of top 10 carders in the game and how much they spent, I am intirgued as to how much people spend on this game, I totalled my crown purchase up since I started and I am just over £100, not bad consdiering I play this game more then my xbxox games where I buy games for £50 a pop and stop playin gthem after 2 month.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Mines close to 8-10k probably over the W7-E1-USA2(Went and destroyed Br0nxs H9 couldn't stand the thought of him winning an age)

Basically PayPals 180 day return policy allows you to challenge the payments, so I basically said they were selling something that was not as advertised and purposefully diluting server worlds to make money on the world openings, they ended up siding with me. I think what Meat spent is what should be spent on one of these games, maybe 60-120 dollars / euros a year max. Enough to more than pay for new content, upkeep, and make some good money. You shouldn't be able to spend $100.00 in one night and just wreck someone who has spent 6 months building everything up.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

I wish we could get a list of top 10 carders in the game and how much they spent, I am intirgued as to how much people spend on this game, I totalled my crown purchase up since I started and I am just over £100, not bad consdiering I play this game more then my xbxox games where I buy games for £50 a pop and stop playin gthem after 2 month.
ud be shocked lmao

probably more amazed at how ineffective they are even though they spend so much

skill has always been more potent than money
You shouldn't be able to spend $100.00 in one night and just wreck someone who has spent 6 months building everything up.
this is why they spend so much, because it does a significant amount of damage that takes time to recover. If your enemies could rebuild everything in 24 hours, it is not worth razing them (though if they tweek the production rates&ratios it might make for a funner game)

this is something that FF needs to address, at this point there are just hard-core players that spend quite a bit; farmers that avoid everything; and newbies that dont know any better :/

Happy
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

jackybauer wrote:
Homeless_Ninja99 wrote:***Trailer Translation***

RABBIT TURD STUDIOS PRESENTS....
Eve Online...But *....
in the darkness of my basement.... another * idea awakens.....
me and my friends circle * until i think i can build a game....
you are a young dumb gamer. in this lull of SHK
will you donate to my game?
Save your money?
or just play Eve?....

nice joke, I love your unoriginal sparta videos copied on my videos from 2012 by the way.

You made videos? :geek: i assume it was more H6 circle *, but on a easy world :)
Last edited by Homeless_Ninja99 on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
Homeless_Ninja99

@Star i am thankful for troll material. i have like 200 gifs i havent used
Attachments
cryingdean.gif
cryingdean.gif (717.42 KiB) Viewed 2829 times
Gotchadude

Post by Gotchadude »

Ya i know people who have spent ridiculous amounts of money on this game, Some not very good and they dont know how to really use the crowns efficiently, My buddy pookeey spent 23k in a year on this game and you couldn't even tell... Needless to say he quit. Ive probably spent 5k in the last 3 years... But anyways Enough with this serious *, Did you know Russia has more trees then Canada?
Homeless_Ninja99

Gotchadude wrote:Ya i know people who have spent ridiculous amounts of money on this game, Some not very good and they dont know how to really use the crowns efficiently, My buddy pookeey spent 23k in a year on this game and you couldn't even tell... Needless to say he quit. Ive probably spent 5k in the last 3 years... But anyways Enough with this serious *, Did you know Russia has more trees then Canada?

* off
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Your very welcome Homeless ;) btw you should swing by our forum for Angry Rabbits keep meatball comfy, and take a look at some of the ideas we got throwing around. I know its fun to bash me ;) a national past time for some. But this game is right up your alley. Imagine a peaceful EmpireOnline going back and forth between planets in a big space freighter, just trying to eek out a living. And a long comes Homeless Ninja waiting for him right dead center between trade lanes.... Just to jump out of the space shadows and blow up his ship, and steal his cargo :) If killing people and selling there stuff isn't a way to make someone rage I don't know what is. Imagine if every time in SHK someone smashed your cart and stole your catapults before they got back to your base.... there would be * to pay.

Or in meatballs case his apples.... even during war times meatball has apples to steal...

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”