age 5

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Mosryp

age 5

Post by Mosryp »

we getting pretty close to age 5

the actual war put thing behing a bit but we will get there.
how do everybody feel about age 5 ,do we will be a inactif wolrd or do we be a actif one
:?:
Unknownhost

Re: age 5

Post by Unknownhost »

h2 still has a fair chunk chunk of players who just want to end the age and leave the world.

wont be any "reformations" next age but rather whole new houses i expect from that side of the alliance.

h5 has a ton of infighting going on. waynej, kingrune have jumped on the bandwagon with kyep flogging away at the mules and dragged the rest of the house into a war that the majority didnt want.

with kinggg/fueterfel nr.1/i hit you 's latest account being banned and his newest account not being in the open yet..the troll-gang has fallen into disarray and left h5 high and dry at a bad time.

might be interesting to see how many directions the axis powers go next age as most cant stand each other, half are lying false friends/flaggers, and most of the honest players are barely competent farmers at best.

its all dumb really, but its nice to once again put h5 in its place before the age ends. got one more vac mode comming up then gonna just fight the rest of this age out...and im through with shk. aside from maybe popping in to troll now and again ;)
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

That is a sad fact , A lot of players just wait for the end of age 4 and will leave .But we still have a chance they will rethink and when they see how age5 go they will stay .

I'm looking to get some countie and maybe if I'm lucky a country ,But as soon you try to move in ,A lot of players took it to to seriously and keep a grundge after you .

but we will see
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

lets be honest, the kingrune/wajnej group did a heck of a lot more than we ever expected lol

and lets not forget the lackluster performance of H2 without Larence (Ewc4..)

Age5 might see some color realignment due to the ruleset but the actual alliance certainly wont change

"most of the honest players are barely competent farmers at best", that goes for H2 as well ;)

also, expect to see some wars in Ireland to establish another Irish house, H2s grip there is terrible and Age5 will make it worse
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

cant be more clear on this.

the current "h2", will not exist next age. be at least two seperate houses there with their own seperate goals and alliances-at the minimum. too much backdooring and unrelated complete leadership changes have assured this.

anyhow.

cant give wayne and rune too much credit btw man. basicly all they did was backdoor everyone they were friends with and then side with trolls and people they supposedly hated two months ago.

but dont believe me, ask amber_rose and arragone how they did them after sharing a house with them for over a year now.

* i even had wayne bold face lie to me in ts the night he and grenkaz made a deal to avoid this war. he'd been accusing me of having alts in some former h12 faction too other h12 members. meanwhile they both failed to keep their words they gave that night, even though we kept ours. got it from luyd and aprilinbloom themselves that grenkaz nor wayne ever made the slightest mention they had made a peace aggreement to go ahead and finish off this age then let whatever wars begin. meanwhile during and after that same meeting grenkaz is steadily talking trash in a thread with flutternuts & gang XD

yall enjoy the 5th age is all i can say. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

Well I got some friends in different house as well of the other factions in the house
and I can say a few players from h2 as well of h5 are not happy about this war , and that war just spread the time to reach age 5 .

one of the problem in my point of view is we don't see a clean war Eg: you battle you win or loose and that should be it and part of the game .But instead a few players kept a grunge again others ,they take that game on a upper level , they are really to serious .

this is a game not real life no one have to carry grunges for X number of ages
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

agreed fully

have even said those_exact_words to kyep in TS when he was pretending to be a friend.

but in no way has h2 started this war. this is all the work of a few butthurts over h5 way... though almost none of them are "actual" h5 XD
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

well like i said, the performance of those guys was more than expected considering they have done nothing for 3.5 ages

the english politics is always stupid so i dont bother commenting on that XD but it seems like there is always things brewing regardlss of what the map looks like from the outside

id love the idea of a H2 split, not because i want them to go to war with each other or anything, but now it just increases the number of people to talk to diplomatically. this world has been HOUSE2, 3-4 minor houses and 10 useless houses for a long time.
KyeP

Post by KyeP »

Pretend to be a friend? LOL When we had made that agreement, I had not attacked nobody, yet I was getting attacked by Croato and LoryBond so carry on making h5 look like the bad ones.
KyeP

Post by KyeP »

Also, who are the actual h5 then Unknown?

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”