age 5

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Unknownhost

Re: age 5

Post by Unknownhost »

kyep;
yourself, luyd, april, and a great deal of "etc's"

i'd be willing to call the former early age4 h7's "true" h5's as well. at least the core group, gando, dorchy,iva,etc.

the fake h5's are the h10s, h12,s, etc chain that only joined up to start zee great revolution!

happy:
i never accused king or wayne of being do nothings, just backstabbers =) because someones lying. they did make a deal to just end the age, and luyd&april did say that that deal was never passed on to h5 gen-pop. so kinda narrows the list to either grenkaz&wayne talking out their asses or april&luyd bursting out of theirs. both can not be telling truffs heh. was 4 people in the channel when the deal was made, grenkaz,wayne, ayra, myself. agreement was get folks to stop fighting long enough to end the age, then all bets were off. the mail went out h2 side, the mail did not go out h5 side according to that portion of former h5 leadership.

is what it is.

but hey im on the "ffs can we finish this age so i can quit already?" side... =D got no interest in holding land for the sake of holding land. much easier to just login and troll when i feel like actually playing.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

hmm, Age5 might turn into something interesting

not much to the wombats anymore; Irelands rebuilding but with no leaders; H5 is ready to conquer England again; KingRunes people are now fighting and confident(ish); and WSL has been super nice to me lately

:)
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

What an interesting thread. Personally, I thought it was a waste of time wayne and co. fighting when H2 have had the win in the bag for months....why didn't they just let the Age finish and be done with it while the rest of us saved resources for Age5.

It's amazing how "friendships" grow and fail - I had a great friendship with wayne and co for a couple of Ages but no more - they cut me out when I didn't have i/net access for 3 days and that p****d me right off. I used to laugh at the amount of times wayne took a hissy fit and leave Factions over the Ages and I did just the same from their Faction a while ago, lol

I'm looking forward to Age5 and hope there's gonna be some movement between players - well, I can hope can't I?...
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

we all can hope in age 5

certain we will see alot of action at the start
and yes it is funny how friendship come and go , some time it is sad but I guest that part of our quest .

be ready for a good start in age 5 ,already got treat about some countie ,was told to stop to dream about the 30% control for countie that he got his land by war and only by war he will loose it .

that is very promessing in age5

will see
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

end of the age always has a bit of activity for one reason or another so this is nothing new. Those guys just thought they would get the jump on H2 (i would argue they did) and carry the momentum to the 5th age but it looks like not all is going the way they planned.

i, personally, am on the edge between getting active again or just keeping it farmy during the age. Piece of me wants to conquer ireland, another piece wants to level all my bombards to lvl5 haha
dontbeawusss wrote:why didn't they just let the Age finish and be done with it while the rest of us saved resources for Age5.
curious what resources could you have saved in the mean time? When i farm i do it very actively and focus on gold and FP to which i have a staggering amount (more than anyone i know) yet most others just sit there and do nothing.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Gold and FP, that's what I mean...if I wanted to play war in the run up to H2 winning the Round, I would have less of these by the end of Age4 :)
Croato

Post by Croato »

Happy new age in advance mates. I hope we will have decent conflicts and lot of fun.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

yes, should be fun

expect 5 bombards at my villages too :D

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”