House 4 and Italy

This EU World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Priest Guardian

House 4 and Italy

Post by Priest Guardian »

So let me be clear

H-4 which I am House Marshal of is focused on Italy . We try to only recruit players from Italy, as this keeps things tight and many eyes on each other. Allows us to assists each other in such a tight conformation

I rule Italy with an iron fist and accept all names/titles to follow my rule.

H-4 owns all parishes in Italy. If a H-4 player occupies a parish it will be green in color. I urge all H-4 players to take their second villages in a vacant(neutral) parish to claim it for house in Italy

Outside of Italy we are more civil and negotiable. Inside Italy borders we are ruthless and controlling

Its not our goal to win any glory rounds .....just control Italy and assist any and all allies we make across the global map

Currently we are allied with H-9 and possible H-14 as well as other allies in the Turkey region and England

Priest Guardian (General of Shield Wall, House Marshall to 4)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Lord Darko900

Re: House 4 and Italy

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Keep all the other houses outside of Italy no matter holding parish or not ..populate Italy then go for the other countries ..the key of success
Yoooooooooo
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

Wow 20 faction total on the server and 5 of them are already in H4......nice job PG
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I rule Italy with an iron fist and accept all names/titles to follow my rule.

H-4 owns all parishes in Italy. If a H-4 player occupies a parish it will be green in color. I urge all H-4 players to take their second villages in a vacant(neutral) parish to claim it for house in Italy - h18 owns parishes

Outside of Italy we are more civil and negotiable. Inside Italy borders we are ruthless and controlling mail was sent to h1 stating "join us or die, Greece will be painted green"

Its not our goal to win any glory rounds .....just control Italy and assist any and all allies we make across the global map h4 is expanding all over france, spain, Greece, Serbia, turkey etc etc

Currently we are allied with H-9 and possible H-14 as well as other allies in the Turkey region and England

seems to me like the plan for h4 has changed quite abit and its only day 12
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

take on The united kingdom!!!
Teutons

Post by Teutons »

meatball2k wrote:I rule Italy with an iron fist and accept all names/titles to follow my rule.

H-4 owns all parishes in Italy. If a H-4 player occupies a parish it will be green in color. I urge all H-4 players to take their second villages in a vacant(neutral) parish to claim it for house in Italy - h18 owns parishes

Outside of Italy we are more civil and negotiable. Inside Italy borders we are ruthless and controlling mail was sent to h1 stating "join us or die, Greece will be painted green"

Its not our goal to win any glory rounds .....just control Italy and assist any and all allies we make across the global map h4 is expanding all over france, spain, Greece, Serbia, turkey etc etc

seems to me like the plan for h4 has changed quite abit and its only day 12
Hmmmm....seems meat2k has exposed something here..........Hmmmmm
Kaeto

Post by Kaeto »

H14 currently has no alliances. Just to be clear.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

@tuetons, good to see you back on forums, and good to see you with some land under your name as well.

In regards to h4 plans, its certainly looking like the original plan has changed drastically from before they started, but the best laid plans can always come unstuck when theres opportunity for more land, and glory stars, not there goal to win glory round they say but there making big push for it by looks of early territory they have gained.

It reminds me of w9 abit in the early days.

My thoughts are that the plan is to build and wipe out Russia believing they are the biggest threat which they probably are but you never know, It may be a totally different crop of Russians this time round who just want to farm
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

meatball2k wrote:@It reminds me of w9 abit in the early days.
One can only hope, because of the scope of this map and the various nationalities playing here, that they will not be successful in bringing W9 results to EU3
meatball2k wrote:My thoughts are that the plan is to build and wipe out Russia believing they are the biggest threat which they probably are but you never know, It may be a totally different crop of Russians this time round who just want to farm
The Russians I've met on this map are not like those I've encountered previously, or perhaps it is meeting them and working with them in differing contexts that make them seem different. They've been exemplary teammates thus far.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
masterbush2227

Post by masterbush2227 »

MiladySkye wrote:
meatball2k wrote:@It reminds me of w9 abit in the early days.
One can only hope, because of the scope of this map and the various nationalities playing here, that they will not be successful in bringing W9 results to EU3
Who is THEY you are speaking of?:(

Return to “EU World 3 Lounge (Closed)”