Age 1 History and Diplomacy

This EU World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
meatball2k

Re: Age 1 History and Diplomacy

Post by meatball2k »

well played to diplomats of h4, pulled of a blinder getting h2 and h7 involved.
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

With the loss of Central Europe the question is, does the H4 Coalition chase H14 in to Scandinavia or do begin to turn on each other over the spoils?!?
Lord Strrog

Post by Lord Strrog »

This server suddenly got intersting in few days central Europe go flipped really hard, very intersting developments, most of house are getting it to each other very fun to watch.
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

With the loss of C/E the monks of h14 need to do some praying and seek peace. Relocate,rebuild and regen. Will the hm do whats best for whats left of his house?

Will he bow down before the glorious leaders of h4/9 and co. :)

Btw meatball h14/16 was falling apart before h7 and h2 got into it.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

It is what is, you say we where falling apart maybe you know due to multiple plants and spys you guys have went to, at the end of the day h14 have lost this war not against h4/9 but against everyone who was fighting against us, it happens. Not many people can survive against those odds at day 60 so fair play to the players who have stuck it out and haven't dropped or joined the enemy.

Regardless of what side I am on, I can never be proud of the fac that I had to win by sheer numbers, we beat the Russians eventually in euro1 by sheer numbers you never seen my shouting and cheering about it, it was necessary but not a victory to get excited about as not many people can survive against those odds.

You are slowly working your way towards killing another server due to super alliances

big houses with land, h10,h18,h4,h1,h2 and h7 all working together then there is h14 and h16, he server is effectively done unless people with brains realise that winning by forming 70% of the active server under 1 alliance is a absolutely retarded thing to do, h14 could have joined that shi* but they chose not to because they knew it would be to easy to crush everyone else.
Poseidon.

Post by Poseidon. »

meatball2k wrote:It is what is, you say we where falling apart maybe you know due to multiple plants and spys you guys have went to, at the end of the day h14 have lost this war not against h4/9 but against everyone who was fighting against us, it happens. Not many people can survive against those odds at day 60 so fair play to the players who have stuck it out and haven't dropped or joined the enemy.

Regardless of what side I am on, I can never be proud of the fac that I had to win by sheer numbers, we beat the Russians eventually in euro1 by sheer numbers you never seen my shouting and cheering about it, it was necessary but not a victory to get excited about as not many people can survive against those odds.

You are slowly working your way towards killing another server due to super alliances

big houses with land, h10,h18,h4,h1,h2 and h7 all working together then there is h14 and h16, he server is effectively done unless people with brains realise that winning by forming 70% of the active server under 1 alliance is a absolutely retarded thing to do, h14 could have joined that shi* but they chose not to because they knew it would be to easy to crush everyone else.
You forget H9.. Tisk Tisk :P Although, I do not think H10 had much to do with taking you guys down as far as I am aware.
I'm not drunk I said!
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

When it was H14 & H16 versus H4 & H9, it was a fair and fun fight but as the other houses began to join in that all changed very quickly.....but it is the nature of the game and whining it about changes nothing
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

H4/9 now at war with h2. H2 flipping county and being aggressive towards h4 members. Lets see how this one pans out.
TheKRAKEN

Post by TheKRAKEN »

H-2 flipped a province and attacked them constantly. That is what led to it. I cant believe meatball forgot about my glorious house like what the heck!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

There is always 2 sides to every story and I don't understand why h2 would want to go to war with full alliance, seems like w9 all over again 1 small house flips a county or acts agrreasively against much larger alliance....hmmmmm

Sorry I forgot to mention h9 in previous post, I kind us just class h9 as h4 which is why I missed you guys off. the other houses in your allianc3e still kind of have there own independence....

:-)

Return to “EU World 3 Lounge (Closed)”