Age 1 History and Diplomacy

This EU World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
meatball2k

Re: Age 1 History and Diplomacy

Post by meatball2k »

I think euro3 has the record for the most village names saying I love Excom, More Excom please, LOL Excom.

I will be honest, I hate it, it annoys me, I hate wasting fp absolving myself and also hate excomming people due to the amount of fp it costs. I wanna see more village names saying * OFF EXCOM, I HATE EXCOM, ARGHHH EXCOM, EXCOM HATES ME I HATE EXCOM.

Feel free to use any of my suggestions, the first person to use them I will send a packet of apples.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Its easy to act the big boys when you have the world allied together, its a compliment to Lord Anglez and the leadership of the house that the world needs to band togetehr to defeat them,

I would rather lose for a house fighting against the server then win in a hosue allied to every other house that has any land of note. Saying that though h14 is still stronger by far then any other house and I dont see that changing any time soon, yes they may drop a bit of land but h14 have gained alot more then they have lost.

I am fairly certain h4 knows that if it was h4 vs h14 that italy would be h14 colours fairly quickly but it is what it is and theres great achievement in beating the odds. Hopefully this will be enough inspiration for h14/h16 to fight even harder.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

If not we can always do what h3 done and jump ship at the first sign of trouble, 43 days and abit of leadership problems and they drop like flies running to another server, kind of embarrasing for leaders of former h3,
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

The intent of going to war with H4 was to prevent it from forming a world wide coalition.....but it appears that was full of fail....
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

you are not making it like russians? Are you kidding me? you are allied to the server, you have tried to ally with h14. I gurantee that if the war did not go h14s way you would try and recurit all of h14 to h4/9 and then you would turn on your weaker allies.

h19 was very strong in eu1 and eu2 but there not strong at all in eu3 there a complete different batch of players who wher ein the previous world. I aint trash talking its not my style I just say it how I see it from my perspective, it may be biased but I joined h14/16 because I know how h4 works from w9, they ally everyone and defeat 1 house at a time and kill the worlds, h14 have said from the start they dont want allies and they want a competive world.

Thats still our intentions but its hard to keep inexperience memberes interested when the map is full of swords.

hypothetically say h4 wins and h14/16 disbands what happens next, what happens to the alliance at this point what happens to h18/7/2 and 10?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Current diplomacy: H-14/h16 plus couple factions in h19 and h2 vs southern alliance (pretty much everyone). It is truly sad to see so many in the south give up. Fact is we have been fighting the "MEGA HOUSE" of the h4/h9 and I will tell you it is quite pathetic. If any group of people came to this world who knew how to play and invaded Italy or Spainthey would see how brutal their castles are. Over 70% are walk-ins. Fact is we need bodies. The most ridiculous thing is that H7 and h2 joined the war against us to "Even the odds" as we were fighting H4 and H9. Which makes sense to me, but then H3 fell apart and the usa world opened and H19 pretty much fell apart. So now it is H14/16 and a coulple of others fighting all of southern alliance. H4 claims to like to see a fair fight being played out but clearly that is not the case. Then H7 decided to join H4 alliance which absolutely blew my mind lol That was when I knew that I now have 0 trust at all for anyone in this game. Literally people who I played with for over a few years totally abandon us. Sad thing is they are some of the best fighters I know and yet they just hide from them by joining them. H4 is trying to killed the server however here in H14 we will not be giving up the good fight.

To all of the sister houses of H4, you could crush H4, REVOLUTION! It is not like you all will fit in H4 when you help them win the glory age anyways. They are going to * you all over other than maybe a select few. So enjoy fighting their wars for them and being their *.

"By union the smallest states thrive. By discord the greatest are destroyed." - Sallust

With Love,
Meatball2k

Sounds familiar........
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

lol that last post was a stolen post from your glorious leader when he was faced with same odds in euro 2, I just tweaked it to suit our houses.

Its funny that he was ranting and raving about euro 2 then when he comes to euro 3 he does exactly the same as the house he was ranting and raving about in euro 2.

I am wel aware that h14/16 has a lot of good players which is why there is a full server gang bang on them, its a compliment that everyone has seen the strength in these 2 houses and had to gang up to defeat it, lets hope for everyones sake they all stay strong because as soon as 1 house wavers and drops the full might will be looming over whats left.

You seen what happened before h2 and h7 got involved and it wasn't pretty for h4 and h9 when it was equal, to rephrase a famous football commentator back in 1966 " you boys are taking one * of a beating" the tide has turned yes but when the spirits are high it happens, the coming weeks will tell the real story. what the ending will be, who knows? will it be server destruction by te alliance soaking up everyone from h14/16 or will the world police start going on the rampage,

The north remembers!!!
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

H14 tried to bully the server ...stop being so deluded/ they piggy back on houses already at war. They invaded with no decalre.....they spent big money and lots of fp. Look at top 100 for raze/cap and see who the real warriors are. Not many from h14 thats for sure. Before H7 got involved h4/9 was already deep into german stronghold......caps was heading(running) north as we landed.

If you dont have the bodies......dont try take everyone elses land. Simples.
King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

Vinlatte wrote:H14 tried to bully the server ...stop being so deluded/ they piggy back on houses already at war. They invaded with no decalre.....they spent big money and lots of fp. Look at top 100 for raze/cap and see who the real warriors are. Not many from h14 thats for sure. Before H7 got involved h4/9 was already deep into german stronghold......caps was heading(running) north as we landed.

If you dont have the bodies......dont try take everyone elses land. Simples.
Burn alert! :lol:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

well played to diplomats of h4, pulled of a blinder getting h2 and h7 involved.

Return to “EU World 3 Lounge (Closed)”