Common Firefly - answer some of these important questions!

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Esoteric Paradigm

Common Firefly - answer some of these important questions!

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Bight the bullet, come out of your hiding place, answer our questions such as exactly what attacks ID, Peace and vacation mode actually prevent and what they don't.
Also answer some of the other issues raised by the few players who can be bothered even attempting to get answers from you on this forum.
This IS YOUR forum!
Front up and show some interest in your paying customers!
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: Common Firefly - answer some of these important question

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

You know, it would be nice if we could recommend this game to our friends and were able to tell them that the developers are really cool and often help out on the forums answering questions etc and providing updates on what fixes are in the pipeline etc.
You guys are sinking your own game!
I honestly could not recommend this game to anyone atm - no support from the developers at all.
It's not like it would take you long to answer some stuff - hardly anyone bothers asking anything here anymore!

Also, this is a beta world and we have heard almost nothing from you in 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

so you open a another euro world again because people have left the wolf world
well it wont work alot of the usa and european players wont play it

for one reason the russians have spoilt the last 2 euro worlds

we want a world 10 not another euro
think its time to just farm or quit this game now
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

if people have not learned there lessions from the last 2 euros
were the russians will kill it off again quick then there fools

my moneys staying in my pocket like my mates are doing until you open a w10
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

and World 10 needs to have the same map as Rise of the wolf beta without the invasion points
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

true hez :D
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

No world 10 please ......it will have a population of 1000 people or even less by day 100 an it will kill the other worlds too ....so if you want to play UK map ( world ) join world 9 or any other English world ....it's never late no matter what age it is
Yoooooooooo
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

then they need to close worlds after a certain age like after age 2 or 3 so them players dont farm them
players will after join a new world then

new worlds opened for one reason when firefly wanted to close the first world down w1
every one started to cry over it because they had spent money building up on it
so what happened after they opened a new world they left and joined w2 and so on
all that crying for nothing

one reason i think they should have a limit worlds can go in ages lke just 2 or 3
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

john i know i said i was giving up here but the more i think about it why should i

this world you will probs lose a round or 2 to the wolf thats what we all wanted
a world like this were its not just one house winning the glory over and over again

the more i think about it am not giving up here with out a fight
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

dark destroyer wrote:then they need to close worlds after a certain age like after age 2 or 3 so them players dont farm them
players will after join a new world then

new worlds opened for one reason when firefly wanted to close the first world down w1
every one started to cry over it because they had spent money building up on it
so what happened after they opened a new world they left and joined w2 and so on
all that crying for nothing

one reason i think they should have a limit worlds can go in ages lke just 2 or 3
And you are one of those who is leaving one world after another ....
Give me one reason why you want world 10 and you don't want to join world 9 ?

Ok let's say FF opens world 10 then guess what dark destroy become HM of one of the houses and holds land more than any other house in the entire server ...will you give away your own house land to another house so it wouldn't be one house rule ? i doubt that ...you be trying to destroy anyone trying to compete against your house .... and i don't blame you cause everyone else in your place will do the same thing ....

Closing worlds ? it took me 629 days to complete all my researches on world 2 ( btw world 2 may seem to be 1 house rule but it's not like that many other houses control lots of land ...i believe after world 1 ..world 2 is better than all the other worlds which are in 4th age anyways ) so after all that time i have spent there ...they simply close the world ? and many of those people who agree with closing worlds are those who are leaving worlds one after another and never stay in a world for long time so they don't care......

It's not like everyone wants farm it just they don't see a point to fight for glory anymore because those prizes you get at then of an age isn't that much to fight for it 24/7 ....and 5th age with those new rules sets are very exciting ( not talking about world 4 .. no offense but that world is full of scared noobs )
Yoooooooooo

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”