The last 24 hours...

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Strygald

The last 24 hours...

Post by Strygald »

Can we get some kind of stealth cap on the number of AI attacks a village can receive in one day? getting kinda tired of fixing my shizzle every half hour...

2 'Interdicted' villages in the same parish under constant attack:
4358690.png
4358690.png (282.32 KiB) Viewed 1512 times
Verocity

Re: The last 24 hours...

Post by Verocity »

LOL! Love me some beta testing. :)
Killthewabbit

Post by Killthewabbit »

Look at all that free honour....

doesn't look like more then 4 attacks per hour, only 3 captain attacks and none in the last 12 hours?

how many villages do you have? 3? are they hitting all the same village or they giving one break only sending attacks at one or the other ever few hours?

Those wolfs are sending what, maybe 20/30 cats per army...

Outside of what maybe 20 archers lost in attack and maybe a tower or two, isn't it all free honour? or is the ransack or pillages getting to you?
Der Wolflaberer

Post by Der Wolflaberer »

The wolf can send more than 100 Cats each attack. The most was 5 attacks in one wave.
And yes, a lot of honor :)
Strygald

Post by Strygald »

Killthewabbit wrote:Look at all that free honour....

doesn't look like more then 4 attacks per hour, only 3 captain attacks and none in the last 12 hours?

how many villages do you have? 3? are they hitting all the same village or they giving one break only sending attacks at one or the other ever few hours?

Those wolfs are sending what, maybe 20/30 cats per army...

Outside of what maybe 20 archers lost in attack and maybe a tower or two, isn't it all free honour? or is the ransack or pillages getting to you?

It's true, i get a lot of free honour but i don't want to have to be online all the time repairing and replacing archers after every attack.

I thought the whole point of Interdiction was that you could go offline and not worry about your stuff being wrecked, i'm starting to suspect you get MORE regular attacks when you're interdicted.

maybe what we need is: DIPLOMACY EFFECT TRIPLES WHEN PLAYER IS INTERDICTED AND OFFLINE
Strygald

Post by Strygald »

and this is what happens when you run out of faith points(which you will if you're not a crown prince who built cathedrals early on)... double fp cost a bad idea.

2 villages remaining:
4358690.png
4358690.png (1020.75 KiB) Viewed 1421 times

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”