Patch bug?

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
metroman

Re: Patch bug?

Post by metroman »

I've had a couple attacks stopped by Diplomacy, but I've had some attacks from Captains happen after I drop ID, but not every time.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

I have noticed this too. We can all defend against the current AI ok but the question is can we keep it up day and night for how long - AI doesn't work or sleep and no family to look after. Wolf rebuilds almost instantly - obviously spends a lot with Firefly on crowns :) If we decide to stop for 24 hours unless use vacation mode then we may lose many castles :)
Killthewabbit

Post by Killthewabbit »

Diplomacy has never worked against captain armies. only normal armies. Though It does work against the invassion. It been that way since day 20ish. Even the 50% cards don't help against captain armies.

Unless they changed things, going on vacation mode doesn't stop captain armies either...
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Killthewabbit wrote:Diplomacy has never worked against captain armies. only normal armies. Though It does work against the invassion. It been that way since day 20ish. Even the 50% cards don't help against captain armies.

Unless they changed things, going on vacation mode doesn't stop captain armies either...
Going on vacation mode doesn't stop captain armies???
What the heck???
That is totally dumb if that is the case
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Esoteric Paradigm wrote:
Killthewabbit wrote:Diplomacy has never worked against captain armies. only normal armies. Though It does work against the invassion. It been that way since day 20ish. Even the 50% cards don't help against captain armies.

Going on vacation mode doesn't stop captain armies???
What the heck???
That is totally dumb if that is the case
Vacation mode stops captain attacks for sure
Yoooooooooo
Verocity

Post by Verocity »

You're being hit by an invasion if you got up to 20+ captain attacks. That would happen regardless of your coming out of ID. I would have kept it up until the anchor was done.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”