Looking for decent faction

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Croato

Looking for decent faction

Post by Croato »

Expirienced player, extremley active and mobile looking for decent faction
Unknownhost

Re: Looking for decent faction

Post by Unknownhost »

doesnt read threads, loves to explode randomly because doesnt read threads to understand whats going on.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Unknownhost wrote:doesnt read threads, loves to explode randomly because doesnt read threads to understand whats going on.
Sherlock holmes?
From the OP you deduce that he doesn't read threads?
Seems like he was asking about factions - don't see many threads about factions here do you?
And what's with the "explodes randomly" bit? Maybe you just posted this in the wrong thread I guess?
Esoteric Paradigm

Maybe you should think before posting such a rude comment. Unknown should have explained himself much better - how the H... would anyone be expected to know who the h... the OP is????? I am not god lol.
You guys are wierd to say the least.
Esoteric Paradigm

there was nothing at all unpleasant in my reply to unknown - go back and read the thread from the point of view of a person who does not know the OP - not everyone is able to look at things from another persons perspective so I am not that optimistic.
So much pettiness in this place.
Obviously unknown should have stated that the guy was in his faction already - any reasonable person would say so.
Esoteric Paradigm

Ecn3rwal wrote:You answer was unpleasant.
Quite frankly, if you think my answer was unpleasant then, if you unbiased, you have to admit that Unknownhost's comment was very unpleasant at least. Remember that others reading this forum, like me, would not know anything about Croato or some alledged dispute in some unknown faction. His request was simple and contained no bitterness, unlike the response that Unknownhost gave which sounded quite bitter. An explanation from Unknownhost was required for any reasonable person to even understand what the heck he was talking about in the first place.
Esoteric Paradigm

my problem is that I tend to defend someone who seems like he is being mistreated - gets me into all sorts of problems sometimes as it seems to have here - then I try to explain myself and, well, it just gets worse. Then I wish I never said anything and just let people defend themselves. One of the reasons I sort of don't like factions, houses, guilds etc, but then it probably would be lonely living on an island on one's own :)
gbaker59

Post by gbaker59 »

Ecn3rwal wrote:I do admit it i just didnt liked the way you asked him to do it.

Anyway, looks like he found a home. Good luck to them. Just hope they dont get draged in some kind of * down the road.
We follow these threads
Shantar

Post by Shantar »

What was the "world rule"? I'm intrigued.
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

alliance rules regarding flag raids. the short version. if its ai held, its fair game.

thus, our faction raids our own members when ai flips the parishs- holds the gold and flags and gives them back to same members other parish or when they retake their raided parish. we've been doing this for quite a while now. nothing even remotely new.

simply put, yesterday invasions landed, at vote spawn i raided a few members ai flipped parishs, put in the faction thread where their stuff was at and to come get it with another parish or when theirs is reclaimed.

member logs in, rages in same exact thread. leaves in anger. comes on public forum and starts seeking "a decent faction."

best of luck.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”