2nd round

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Esoteric Paradigm

2nd round

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

So H18 for the first round.
H3 for the second round.
Who have the elite got lined up for the 3rd round then?
Why not just tell us and list the names of all the elite decision makers out in the open so we at least know who we are dealing with?
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: 2nd round

The whole house and faction system is stupid in this world and pointless.
Everyone knows who is going to win the next round and most people have to simply sit it out waiting for it to end.
This is quite ridiculous.
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

h5 for the next round was the original schedule. may have changed or be changed due to activity level fluxuation.

it was originally supposed to be h3, then h18 but the first HM went inactive at a very bad time. alot of folks wanted to sign up with the alliance, so many that two houses, then three, wouldnt fit. your faction was one of those in fact. :) alot of upset was made about you gents hopping into the first round house from the outside when others had been in the alliance longer and were higher scored-at the time.

now it will be interesting to see who all continues to put in the effort and pay back those who helped them to get the first round, and continue the saga in the third.

note: i just try to keep a knowledge of whats going on and work as a team in my general areas. no interest in the great scheme of things decision making process and all the lovely drama that goes with it. theres enough drama just being a highly active group and bumping into other folks on the map XD
Esoteric Paradigm

thanks for the input. It must be obvious tho, to most, that the current house and glory round system is just stupid in this world.
If some small "elite" group are going to make decisions on who will win a race then they better dam well make those plans public here as far as I am concerned.
I do not like small groups of control freaks. Everyone should have a say in this not just a few elites.
Esoteric Paradigm

maybe we just need ID to actually work against the AI so people like me can actually take a break from this game without losing everything in 24 hours. I hope Firefly have been listening and have included this in the patch otherwise...
Strygald

Post by Strygald »

Esoteric Paradigm wrote:maybe we just need ID to actually work against the AI so people like me can actually take a break from this game without losing everything in 24 hours. I hope Firefly have been listening and have included this in the patch otherwise...
I've just seen an enormous village with lots of connected vassals get taken out near one of my villages, i'm pretty sure the guy was offline(probably asleep)... boy is he going to be miffed when he comes online to find 5 pig captains wiped his village out at the stroke of midnight. I know it's an 'international' server but the server time was like 12:00am(western europe?) :p

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”