how can we make world 6 regain power

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Mosryp

how can we make world 6 regain power

Post by Mosryp »

was wounder what can we do for world 6 to gain some power ,gain players ,and have the players to stick in this world

I saw this world more proper in the past

Do we have to start a major war again to get players in
do we have to let this world go to nil and then restat to rebuilt it with new players
What do we need

we are pretty close to age 5 and this world will see the new age with a 1/2 of the players who use to be in . In 3 day we will have only 3 house in the glory

Maybe to go faster the lower house should maybe just drop of the race and we start age 5 now before everybodies leave

I don't know I don't have they answer ,
just wounder if ?????????
Avanti One

Re: how can we make world 6 regain power

Post by Avanti One »

I quit because there was nothing to fight for. People are wimpy.
Even when I was ranked FIRST on the server, I felt uncompelled to do anything...
Attia Rei - Serian Sicarius | Tanya Allenmeius - Serian Auxilium | Iris Atniva - Magus Collatus | Xina Atali - Serian Proelias | Klair Enzeia - Serian Gladius | Elni Lias - Serian Sagittarius | Vivien Hexil - Serian Aegis
This signatureImageis pretty good.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

organized rogue effort could break H2, especially in the 5th age

only problem is none of the rogues want to work together lol
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

Well lately we got a bit more action in w6 maybe think will regain in power and we will have more players in and the action will continue
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

yea it sucks, but i have noticed H17's strength decrease for awhile

of course, all of their potential enemies disappear at teh same rate so not much changes

my game plan is to outlast the whole server. Then its just me and Ayra 1v1 hahaha

actually itll probably be punters, he seems he will play W6 until FF shuts it down XD
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

haha, i remember having thread-arguments with the other houses trying to get them to not attack us.

since then i have lost a lot of faith in the non-H17 factions and houses because of those days and is the #1 reason i did not help you guys in this recent war

i also remember how fast H16 crumbled even when i tried to keep them out of the war, sucks to be seen as the reason a whole house dies
You all had to go and celebrate your Christmas.
haha, sorry bro, some things take priority. like i said before it sucks that * happened the way it did, but ultimately its a game
Croato

Post by Croato »

ok bigmouth losers. prepare for war, i will strike both of you worthless pieces of *.
Croato

Post by Croato »

and you will cry for peace like allways. if anyone want to read yours former cries, i can fwd in game.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

ok bigmouth losers. prepare for war, i will strike both of you worthless pieces of *.
and you will cry for peace like allways. if anyone want to read yours former cries, i can fwd in game.
calls me a loser and a beggar of peace but he is the one that joined H17 for safety AND THEN PROCEEDS TO THREATEN EVERYTHING ON THE MAP

no one respects you Croato, and i would venture to say i would get H17 support to take you out, but i am a farmer that sits and farms.

If H17 wants to play with HappyHour again then get your House marshall to send me a mail and i will drop my house.

IF Some one from H17 wants to ball up and fight me 1v1 than drop your house and i will drop mine

If not than STFU and let me play my own game

HappyHour224
"Architect of Mayhem" LMAO

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”