FLAGS

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Sudden1

FLAGS

Post by Sudden1 »

flag spawning seems very irregular is it a bug, last flag spwan took over 41 hours . am I mistaken
Unknownhost

Re: FLAGS

Post by Unknownhost »

its gone over 36h a couple times now. ;)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

ai should do flag raiding of there own, the same people get the flags time and time again it would be nice for the ai to target players who are hoarding over certain amount of flags or the more you have the more likely your parish will be raided then when they get back to the enemy ai it means someone else will have chance to take the flag.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

meatball2k wrote:ai should do flag raiding of there own, the same people get the flags time and time again it would be nice for the ai to target players who are hoarding over certain amount of flags or the more you have the more likely your parish will be raided then when they get back to the enemy ai it means someone else will have chance to take the flag.
I agree with that
Yoooooooooo
shadowfax044

Post by shadowfax044 »

Unknownhost wrote:its gone over 36h a couple times now. ;)
It has definitely gone over the 36 hrs. And the flags aren't just being captured. I'm the steward in my parish, and I haven't gotten any reports, and neither does it say any flags have been captured in the parish info screen. It must be a bug. (A really freaking annoying one....).
LordAnowon

Post by LordAnowon »

The only really annoying thing is that the same players grabs flags every bloody time. I have seen the same player grabbing over 70 each time for weeks in a row.
There is simply 1 solution to this very annoying problem!!

Let players who captured 25+ flags get a few days cool down before being able to capture flags again...
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

I would like to post a suggestion. Now that ID is fixed. How about fixing the parish flag thing. As it stands most people can't get flags because one person will always send out flag raids and take 10-50 flags each time.

I would suggest having the ai attack parishes too. Maybe only ai controlled parishes can attack player parishes. So if the ai own a village but not the parish, they cannot attack parishes.

The reason I ask this is so that people can't stock up on parish flags as they can be flag raided by the ai. In order for this to work, you would have to speed up the castle build rate in parishes though. But really doesn't affect anything as no one attacks parishes right now

Also if AI parish can flag raid, then it allows others to take the flags back from the Ai, thus allowing for greater redistribution of flags. You can leave ai parish castle how they are and not have ai repair or design them.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”