VIDEO KINGDOM OF SPARTAK

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
TheKRAKEN

VIDEO KINGDOM OF SPARTAK

Post by TheKRAKEN »

This is so you euro 1ers can see the fun that house 19 has made on euro2 and my effortless struggle to KILL THEM ALL ;) Only H-19 and H-4 were harmed in this along with a few wolf lairs that H-19 sent captain armies at...Of course emperor spartak was the one that inspired me

https://youtu.be/XWavVTqqdSE
LeonEhe

Re: VIDEO KINGDOM OF SPARTAK

Post by LeonEhe »

best castles i've ever seen. are those the people that rules euro 2 now? lol
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

* IS THIS! LMAO

the first 2 minutes describes the exact relationship between H3 and H6 on Euro1 and you guys are perfectly fine with that llllmmmaaaaoooooooooooooo

then the great mighty warrior goes and attacks all the H19 nubs with crappy castles and post it on UTOOOBS so he can feel good

H6 mentality at its finest

Happy

Spoiler! :
Ill give partial credit cuz your actually fighting against the odds for some kind of a cause (even if its hatin on Russians)
Gotchadude

Post by Gotchadude »

I told Micha not to trust them, But he only 17 and a little retarddedd...
TheKRAKEN

Post by TheKRAKEN »

lol no all you have to do is step into russia and you will see 99% of castles look like this princes alike. It is pretty sad but yet most of the world fear them. Not this fella been holding strong since 19'2 baby whooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
TheKRAKEN

Post by TheKRAKEN »

And happy hour your opinion is completely skewed because you hate h-6 and 3. Fact is if they didnt come together they wouldnt of been able to combat the excessive altage being used by 19 so shut your mouth you filthy pirate 8-)))))))))))))))
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

eh Kraken, H19 have no alts now, (the factions i know IE Hulks Deathsquad Golden Rangers) only thing thats been getting guys banned is some players in Hulks and Golden Rangers know each other in RL and live in the same towns so in the past have had stronghold parties. now with constant reporting those old things have come back to the surface and have gotten a few guys banned sadly. I know my own brother got banned (we live together)

all the Russian players that gave 19 a bad name all went to EU2 after getting specifically targeted by hit squads of H8 H14 and H6 and are with Dave in H1
LeonEhe

Post by LeonEhe »

Killershyt wrote:H19 have no alts now,1

they still do :)
Gotchadude

Post by Gotchadude »

Im sure they still have a the average amount of alts like h3/h6 they have no1 near the alts they had i in the beginning, and thats obvious, Its true most went to EU2
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

kraker wrote:because you hate h-6 and 3
i dont hate H6/3, i just fight against them

and Killershyt is right, you all think H19 is made a single-set of Russians BBFs that all interact with each other but in reality they are quite diverse. Some are prideful honest people that fight for House they started with and will fight til the end. And some are alt-heavy cheaters. Most of those cheaters have moved to Euro2 where they have a better chance of winning with those alts.

and I also think Gotchadude is right, the alt/cheating balance is normal now. I know various Russians have alts, and i know of H3/H6 members with alts. I also know ive run into people that were being Teamviewed (only TVd people defend that bad haha)

HAPPYHOUR224
FILTHY PIRATE
EVEN FILTHIER EAGLE

also @kraken........what you use to record your gameplay? XD

i need to make a few videos of me curb-stomping H3/6

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”