age 5

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Mosryp

age 5

Post by Mosryp »

I guest age5 will bring back the action everyone look for ,
we be all running for our old perish and we all go and get frutrated again because somebody fight us for the perish ,
then when the issue of perishes get settle it will be for the control of counti ,and province ,and country ,

what do you guys think will happen ?

:?:
Unknownhost

Re: age 5

Post by Unknownhost »

i think we are close to 3 months away from an answer yet ;)

alot of groups have plans. alot of folks intend to start up old grudges again.

either way, i dont care. rofl.

5th age will be a bit of fighting/chaos to stabilize the world hold for whatever house/group comes out on top. then said house will spend the next year maintaining the farm playing whack-a-troll in trollville with nothing at all to do otherwise.

hope everyone enjoys it. firefly really * into the wind with the age 5 ruleset which brings nothing new to the table=(
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

yes
I expect some chaos too

a run to get those perishes to gain control then the house with 30 % plus going for the votes

but all those grudges should be forget after all that a games .

friendly war for controls will be nice ,myself will like to have a small piece of heaven LOL
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

nothing will change

played W6 too long to know better

but ill be ready if it does ;)

Happy
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I remember w6 back at the start, it was a good world back in those days. I was totally new to the game and ran my first faction then and joined h14 with morlicancea the Hm at the time. We where wooped by h16 and h10 but we where not the best house had some good players but just not strong enough. Anyone remember Prok, seemed to spend loads of coin building h13 only for it to be crushed. I then joined h11 and again went to war with the mighty h16 and h10 of Scotland and then it was northern England vs Scotland. We where outnumbered but started well but eventually the numbers got the better of us and we crumbled. I then joined h15 with Ying the Mighty leading the way things didnt work out again but by this time I knew abit more about the game so started w7.

It was good thinking back though, there was h11 and h15 in control of england, SOS where neutral and in control of wales I think there was loads of shi* going down in ireland I very rarely ventured into Ireland but I think Dave1 wass running h1 at the time and they won the very first glory round. Ah the good old days remember Lord Dominion, what ever happened to him, I wonder if he plays under one of the many new names thats around now, then you have tim and matt justice I believe they changed there names in USA but where very good players in w6. Anyone remember Pandemonique? h16 diplomat absolute bell end he was.

Come on lets reminice about the w6 glory days :-)
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

meatball2k wrote:Come on lets reminice about the w6 glory days :-)
ODK in Age1 and 2 wooohooo

those were the days XD

first decent faction i was part of (and i was a nooooooooooob back then too)
Ecn3rwal

Post by Ecn3rwal »

Any1 going for my counties will wake up with no more villages in them :P

30% i wonder if it counts stewartless parish hehe
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

any stewartless parish I will be there to grab them LOL

:P
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

I remember word 6 as well. I played 3 different worlds at that time. And I was new and someone razed my villages so I joined the house against that house. They kept switching players out of the county to replenish fp.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

my farmer setup is pretty hot on W6, i dont even want to go to war

but my war-readiness is booked until the war on Euro1 is over

then its a tossup between USA1 and W7

then about that time the World map will be released and ill probably go there

W6 may never get Happy again :/

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”