Bug report: Map Filtering

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
asbsasch

Bug report: Map Filtering

Post by asbsasch »

Hey there,
there is a bug that has to be fixed! If you press "Show only Foraging Scouts" on Map Filtering, the world is massively juddering!
:( Please fix it
Lord Friendly

Re: Bug report: Map Filtering

Post by Lord Friendly »

Is this on the PC or Mac ?
Does anyone else get this problem, I was unable to duplicate it ?
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

same here ,,the map movements become very slow that you cant even do anything ( using pc )
Yoooooooooo
Gorgameth

Post by Gorgameth »

I too have the same issue, on Europe 1 it was unbearable. I think it's because mal filtering calculates the map, and then removes the components you don't want to see, instead of simply displaying what you want. The memory required thus makes the displayed screen lag. If you select the Army filter, you'll notice it's even worse. Zooming in and out becomes a drag.

Removing the filters clears everything, but makes it harder to locate what you want. Yesterday, with thousands of scouts and armies near my villages, filtering was impossible.
AaronGraphics

Post by AaronGraphics »

It's maybe because the IA is always lanch many attack. But I think, with time, it's will be OK.
AaronGraphics

Modérer comme un chat tout rose, ça me connaît !
Gorgameth

Post by Gorgameth »

No, the same problem is still affecting gameplay, just like Europe 1. It has to do with the game having to identify which elements the player does NOT want to see. When too many sprites are active on screen, the game renders movement in a choppy way, and zooming in and out becomes extremely choppy.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”