Welcome to the Rise of the Wolf Boards

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
kroganelite

Re: Welcome to the Rise of the Wolf Boards

Post by kroganelite »

firefighter59002 wrote:Great innovation, I like the thought and concept, but it's not quite good enough. Everybody was set on top of each other, resources are not accessible due to overcrowding. If a world like this could be made with the option to spread out and take away the cards to give everyone the same level of play it would be a great world to play
How would firefly earn money from this though? At the end of the day they are a business. They would have to do something like requiring a premium token to play. I think it would be a great idea and is much cheaper per month than a typical mmo $16+. It would also be a true test of who is really good at the game or was just strong because of cards.
Saberd

Post by Saberd »

Are we not able to ID our villages on this new world? I don't remember reading anyplace that said you could not like on Dom worlds.

Saberd
PsychoticUK

Post by PsychoticUK »

I also did not notice troops cost less, they cost almost 1/2 (ex. Captains) now which means you can do more attacking.
RotW.png
RotW.png (665.83 KiB) Viewed 2547 times
Kasper3380

Post by Kasper3380 »

Soon the village of AI in this world will be as rare as locks paladins in all the worlds. Meaning no play at all, it turns out the same as all the world with only a huge plus for Donato!
kroganelite

Post by kroganelite »

Anyone know what is going on here?

Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

that was a charter and AI sent captains from 2 or more villages to buy the charter ..1st one arrived the others are still on way nothing else
Yoooooooooo
mikdslash

Post by mikdslash »

hi... Two things of interest are going on, and I think I should be able to cancel both..

1) I sent an army to fight a rat far away. however someone capped the village before Im there. Now Im attacking that player, and can't cancel.
I should still have my cancel option I believe in this case. ... Due to the timing.

2) I sent another an army to fight a snake, and someone razed that village. So now its apparently off to buy a new charter.
I dont want to pay for a new charter. I dont want to get charged the mega money. It was only going to cost me troops and a captain before to cap..
I dont know what will happen, but I hope it doesnt drain my currency!
I should be able to cancel.. Due to timing..

And in both cases, I could have cancelled had the Rat and Snake been there. And because it is now a player at that spot, and a open village.. I can't cancel!!

Help!
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

mikdslash wrote: 2) I sent another an army to fight a snake, and someone razed that village. So now its apparently off to buy a new charter.
I dont want to pay for a new charter. I dont want to get charged the mega money. It was only going to cost me troops and a captain before to cap..

And in both cases, I could have cancelled had the Rat and Snake been there. And because it is now a player at that spot, and a open village.. I can't cancel!!

Help!
It won't buy a charter for you don't worry for that

as for attacking a player with open castle shouldn't be a problem sine you both had captains on way while it was still AI village
Yoooooooooo
mikdslash

Post by mikdslash »

Lord Darko900 wrote:
mikdslash wrote: 2) I sent another an army to fight a snake, and someone razed that village. So now its apparently off to buy a new charter.

Help!
It won't buy a charter for you don't worry for that

as for attacking a player with open castle shouldn't be a problem sine you both had captains on way while it was still AI village
But I had no intention to attack this player. I was attacking the Rat. And now Im attacking the other player..
I should be able to cancel in this situation.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Attacking players is the biggest part of this game ....i'm sure he will understand if explain to him about it ..
Yoooooooooo

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”