Welcome to the Rise of the Wolf Boards

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
NevaENUFF

Re: Welcome to the Rise of the Wolf Boards

Post by NevaENUFF »

Sir Zipatronic wrote:Not very happy with this new game, I had the cannot find village after abandoning the 1st 1 but that was fixed...ended up in Ireland again.
All around the parish the players spawned into were rats castles, they were scouting like mad couldn't get a stash as they were miles away from my parish and i have yet to see 1 spawn in the parish i am in.
Players using speed cards and i mean high grade speed cards to get what meager stashes there are about.
The AI villages suddenly disappear over night and leave massive areas of empty parishes when other parishes are crammed full of player villages.

I abandoned a decent set of villages on EU 2 to play this and tbh i wish i hadn't.

"disappeared" ...... HAHA!! they disappeared alright!! 8-)

uncovering ress stash = 40 honor
kill small snale castle = 12000 honor

.... need i say more?!

adapt and move ahead or be a pawn
kroganelite

Post by kroganelite »

nevaENUFF wrote: adapt and move ahead or be a pawn
Pretty much. I initially invested heavily into scouting until I saw someone razing all the rat castles and reaching gentleman in a few minutes. I promptly dropped everything, focused on command+forced march, and abandoned my village to get a fresh spawn for rat castles. Sitting at a comfortable position now and happy with my progress so far. Now that i'm maxed on military and research speed I can go into whatever I need next (probably back to scouts).
firefighter59002

Post by firefighter59002 »

Great innovation, I like the thought and concept, but it's not quite good enough. Everybody was set on top of each other, resources are not accessible due to overcrowding. If a world like this could be made with the option to spread out and take away the cards to give everyone the same level of play it would be a great world to play
kroganelite

Post by kroganelite »

firefighter59002 wrote:Great innovation, I like the thought and concept, but it's not quite good enough. Everybody was set on top of each other, resources are not accessible due to overcrowding. If a world like this could be made with the option to spread out and take away the cards to give everyone the same level of play it would be a great world to play
How would firefly earn money from this though? At the end of the day they are a business. They would have to do something like requiring a premium token to play. I think it would be a great idea and is much cheaper per month than a typical mmo $16+. It would also be a true test of who is really good at the game or was just strong because of cards.
Saberd

Post by Saberd »

Are we not able to ID our villages on this new world? I don't remember reading anyplace that said you could not like on Dom worlds.

Saberd
PsychoticUK

Post by PsychoticUK »

I also did not notice troops cost less, they cost almost 1/2 (ex. Captains) now which means you can do more attacking.
RotW.png
RotW.png (665.83 KiB) Viewed 2546 times
Kasper3380

Post by Kasper3380 »

Soon the village of AI in this world will be as rare as locks paladins in all the worlds. Meaning no play at all, it turns out the same as all the world with only a huge plus for Donato!
kroganelite

Post by kroganelite »

Anyone know what is going on here?

Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

that was a charter and AI sent captains from 2 or more villages to buy the charter ..1st one arrived the others are still on way nothing else
Yoooooooooo
mikdslash

Post by mikdslash »

hi... Two things of interest are going on, and I think I should be able to cancel both..

1) I sent an army to fight a rat far away. however someone capped the village before Im there. Now Im attacking that player, and can't cancel.
I should still have my cancel option I believe in this case. ... Due to the timing.

2) I sent another an army to fight a snake, and someone razed that village. So now its apparently off to buy a new charter.
I dont want to pay for a new charter. I dont want to get charged the mega money. It was only going to cost me troops and a captain before to cap..
I dont know what will happen, but I hope it doesnt drain my currency!
I should be able to cancel.. Due to timing..

And in both cases, I could have cancelled had the Rat and Snake been there. And because it is now a player at that spot, and a open village.. I can't cancel!!

Help!

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”