Welcome to the Rise of the Wolf Boards

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Arakus1

Re: Welcome to the Rise of the Wolf Boards

Post by Arakus1 »

Atm, i think the design is terrible:

1. No ressources in Honour circle for me
2. Only ai castles in circle are snake, no chace to get honour there at start ( others have weak wooden rat castles, very unbalance )
3. Appearance of ressources to low, must come more often.
4. The blob of players is no fun, terrible decision to let them settle in masses on very tiny space.
etc...

I think this needs a major redo
Kawaru

Post by Kawaru »

I am on the same spot as you are. In the past 4-5 hours there was 0 resource within my honor range, only players in my honor range, no AI castle at all.

I thnik the idea of "everybody" starting in the same parishes is just dumb. Way too many players in way to low parishes. Also those parishes are forming a little group, so if you are in the middle of it, like me you have no chance at all to gain a little bit of honor by attacking the AI.

Other than that, I think its a good idea, and would like to see a true pve world as well, as with other adjustments like not everyone in one parish.

Note: Is it just me, or attacking another player costs no honor at all?
Gorgameth

Post by Gorgameth »

I am a bit disapointed, I dunno, when I was told the AI would have villages, I expected real villages, where to raze one, you'd need a captain. That would have been something. Instead, we simply have a map with lots of AI castles with a different image. Sure, once can capture them, but they'll be mosty gone by then.

Plus, how can an AI get to repair his villages "over time", when they get shot down really quick, once someone has a mind to it.
erpages

Post by erpages »

Looks like IA is answering the attacks of players more less properly. I hope IA is succesful with this waves of invasion specially with heavy carders LOL

This is getting interesting and more enjoyable... :P
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
jsquared1443

Post by jsquared1443 »

Gorgameth wrote:I am a bit disapointed, I dunno, when I was told the AI would have villages, I expected real villages, where to raze one, you'd need a captain. That would have been something. Instead, we simply have a map with lots of AI castles with a different image. Sure, once can capture them, but they'll be mosty gone by then.

Plus, how can an AI get to repair his villages "over time", when they get shot down really quick, once someone has a mind to it.
Wait until you cap an AI village and find the inside is empty and you can't convert it right away. I also hoped for real villages even if they were poorly arranged inside. You do get to keep what's left of the castle though.
Gorgameth

Post by Gorgameth »

Thanks for letting me know, its even more disapointing. :) The rat lots almost 4000 villages last night. Sure, they can come back. I'd have labelled the world "SK: AI Castle Spawning Grounds", because basically, its the same thing with millions of honour freely given with the enemy's so called villages. People didn't have to use banquets this time to rank up quickly, simply use an army speed card, a couple of 200 peasants cards, and an increased honour circle card, and voila.

Really disapointed. :( Loved the dominations worlds. This one seems more like "we'll give you 30 days of PvE before you become PvP target".
Sir Zipatronic

Post by Sir Zipatronic »

Not very happy with this new game, I had the cannot find village after abandoning the 1st 1 but that was fixed...ended up in Ireland again.
All around the parish the players spawned into were rats castles, they were scouting like mad couldn't get a stash as they were miles away from my parish and i have yet to see 1 spawn in the parish i am in.
Players using speed cards and i mean high grade speed cards to get what meager stashes there are about.
The AI villages suddenly disappear over night and leave massive areas of empty parishes when other parishes are crammed full of player villages.

I abandoned a decent set of villages on EU 2 to play this and tbh i wish i hadn't.
Gorgameth

Post by Gorgameth »

Sir Zipatronic wrote:The AI villages suddenly disappear over night and leave massive areas of empty parishes when other parishes are crammed full of player villages.
It's easely done, all you need is to send a succesful attack so it reaches the center of the village, and that village is now history. Now, carefully planning the capture of a Wolf's village simply means you have to plan how many troops to put in your breaker so it does not get to the center, but opens the village enough for your capture to make it.
ML_PP

Post by ML_PP »

Lord Diligent wrote: Uncovering a resource stash will reward players with special Wheel Spin.
How? Never seen it, uncovered like 2 stashes (yes I get honor).
Do I need some specific level/condition or it's bugged?
Gorgameth

Post by Gorgameth »

Guessing its the same as during the Holiday season, you get a small chance to get a Wheel prize.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”