One household

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Onichan

One household

Post by Onichan »

going to try to ask this again.

I'm curious if accounts still get locked out from each other if they trade or something while they are living in the same house. I ask because two years ago while I was playing me and my roommate got locked from each other and while we both played and we couldn't help each other but only so often. Is this still a thing with accounts? My girlfriend just started playing and i'm worried about sending her things because I don't want to get locked from each other in the case where she would REALLY need something. Also goes for my brother, which will be getting out of the army soon and staying with us while he figures things out as to where to live. He also plays the game and i'd like to know if this is "lock" is a thing still and if so then how to get around it before he moves in and this becomes a problem.

Thank you,
Onichan - House 10 - Just a farmer
Wizard

Re: One household

Post by Wizard »

You are still blocked for sharing with each others that hasn't changed.
Onichan

Post by Onichan »

So as long as we all have our Tokens active we can still play normally?
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Lyesmith wrote:Can someone explain the reasoning behind this rule for me? My wife and I spend a lot of time and money playing video games together, but neither of us enjoy sitting in the same room playing essentially two different games. We'll get bored and move on to something we can play together. I'd appreciate some elaboration, as we both enjoy this game, but I'm pretty irritated we can't play /together/.
Yep, my wife and I quit the game once over this

I returned for my love of the game, she has not. Based on the amount of $$$$$ I have spent on myself in the game, I can only imagine the amount of $$$ Firefly missed out on with me not buying her cards also

UPDATE: O.K I finally talked my wife into returning to the game. We both have premium tokens in play, I am her LL and I am sending her resources to build :) As well I have sent ID to her
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Lord Benevolent wrote:This will hopefully answer your question: http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/index.php/IP_Sharing
This information is not entirely correct
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”