A whole year

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
JayJayCashFlow

Re: A whole year

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

I will destroy you
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

I will raze all of your nipples
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

nub wrote:dude you need to lay off whatever the * you are taking and call a doctor XD
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

A GREAT MIGHTY WARRIOR DOES NOT TAKE ASTERISKS LIKE A PUNY BUNNY

BUT I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE TO CALL A DOCTOR AND SEE IF HE NEEDS HELP TREATING THE WOUNDED SOLDIERS OF H3. THAT IS VERY THOUGHTFUL OF YOU YOUNG BUNNY

MAYBE ONE DAY YOU WILL GROW INTO A DECENT SIZED BOY

HAPPYHOUR
OFFICER OF HEALTH
H19
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

At the end of the day its a massive compliment that the world has had to unite to defeat h19, whatever people say about h19 being cheaqters myself included, there good and there hard to put down, I have not known 1 single house who have been against these odds and survived so long or a house that can fight for over a year with little to no peace and still go on, yes they have lost a lot of players but there still going at it.

Its more impressive that there surviving so long then it is h3 winning, the world is coming to a end though and my interest is all but over in this game, it has been a good few year though with many ups and downs, I haven't quit just yet either but I wont be starting no new world so hopefully age 2 will spark my interest again....I aint stupid enough to announce my 21st retirement on this game so probably just fade into oblivion
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

MEATBALLS YOU ARE A CUTE BUNNY

MAYBE IN YOUR NEXT LIFE YOU CAN BE A GREAT EAGLE

HAPPYHOUR
AN POOR COMPLIMENTER
HULKS, H19

Post by 1129 »

меня всегда забавляли разговоры о том , что этот игрок великий воин, тот игрок фермер. любой может быть великим игроком, если немного победит свою лень или скупость. игра очень простая и весьма скучная. к тому же игра очень испорченна картами, альтернативными аккаунтами, ботами и другим дерьмом. за этот год я видел только 3-5 интересных атак или защит. все игроки действуют по шаблону, ситуации предсказуемые. могу отменить, что в евро 1 поразил количеством используемых карт некоторыми игроками . больше ничего нового или интересного для себя я не увидел. кроме того я могу сказать несколько очевидных вещей - что удача любит смелых, играйте честно ( разрушьте своим нимбом несколько зданий ), успех ( победа) есть сумма коллективных действий ( никто за вас не сделает вашу работу, не решит ваших проблем)
всем удачи и хорошей игры .
надеюсь , что вы сможете понять мое сообщение. ( английский для меня иностранный)

i am always amused by the talk about the fact that this player a great warrior, that player farmer. anyone can be a great player, if a little win laziness or greed. the game is very simple and very boring. besides, the game is very spoiled cards, alternative accounts, bots and other crap. this year I only saw 3-5 interesting attack or defense. all players are on a template, predictable situations. I can cancel that amount of EUR 1 struck the cards used by some players. nothing new or interesting for myself, I did not see. In addition I can say a few obvious things - that luck favors the bold, play fair (destroy your nimbus several buildings), the success (victory) is the sum of collective action (none of you will not do your job, will not solve your problems) all good luck and good game . hope you can understand my message. (English for me as a non-native)
frowny

Post by frowny »

1129 wrote:меня всегда забавляли разговоры о том , что этот игрок великий воин, тот игрок фермер. любой может быть великим игроком, если немного победит свою лень или скупость. игра очень простая и весьма скучная. к тому же игра очень испорченна картами, альтернативными аккаунтами, ботами и другим дерьмом. за этот год я видел только 3-5 интересных атак или защит. все игроки действуют по шаблону, ситуации предсказуемые. могу отменить, что в евро 1 поразил количеством используемых карт некоторыми игроками . больше ничего нового или интересного для себя я не увидел. кроме того я могу сказать несколько очевидных вещей - что удача любит смелых, играйте честно ( разрушьте своим нимбом несколько зданий ), успех ( победа) есть сумма коллективных действий ( никто за вас не сделает вашу работу, не решит ваших проблем)
всем удачи и хорошей игры .
надеюсь , что вы сможете понять мое сообщение. ( английский для меня иностранный)

i am always amused by the talk about the fact that this player a great warrior, that player farmer. anyone can be a great player, if a little win laziness or greed. the game is very simple and very boring. besides, the game is very spoiled cards, alternative accounts, bots and other crap. this year I only saw 3-5 interesting attack or defense. all players are on a template, predictable situations. I can cancel that amount of EUR 1 struck the cards used by some players. nothing new or interesting for myself, I did not see. In addition I can say a few obvious things - that luck favors the bold, play fair (destroy your nimbus several buildings), the success (victory) is the sum of collective action (none of you will not do your job, will not solve your problems) all good luck and good game . hope you can understand my message. (English for me as a non-native)
well put.

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”