Why do we put up with such shameful opulence from H10?

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
hylanda

Why do we put up with such shameful opulence from H10?

Post by hylanda »

Did somebody really want to blow around 10K of FP just to ID a province? :shock:
prestonid.jpg
prestonid.jpg (57.18 KiB) Viewed 4329 times
Or did somebody just click on the wrong button? :oops:
Wizard

Re: Why do we put up with such shameful opulence from H10?

Post by Wizard »

More then likely wrong button whats the point of ID parishes anyway in these advance ages?
hylanda

Post by hylanda »

But it was TrishaL'Oréal that was ID'd. Was it not worth it?... :lol: :lol: :lol:
hylanda

Post by hylanda »

To be honest, I did accidentally ID a parish when I was simply trying to cure some disease at the time. Don't ask why - you have a brain fade, you click on a button and you sit there feeling like a complete numpty and screaming "Nooooo!" as you realise you can't call your monks back again...
kor-wani

Post by kor-wani »

Trisha didn't ID the thing, Masterbooda did for reasons that I cannot fathom. May he likes wasting faith. Either way, h10 didn't ID the seat. You're really grasping for straws to fuel your h10 hate-mongering aren't you.
hylanda

Post by hylanda »

Woah - easy tiger! What's got your goat? :P Nobody said it was H10 or Trisha that sent the ID - that's why I asked. I apologise for being sarcastic with the title of the thread but I would be surprised if it was that easy to get under your skin :roll: Or maybe it is?...
kor-wani

Post by kor-wani »

It's just tiresome reading your incessant whining all over the forums. You have this beef with h10 for w/e reason, but most of the server gets along with us just fine and vice versa. If you've got such a problem with 10, that's says something about you, not the other way around.
hylanda

Post by hylanda »

Looks like I've managed to snag a right one here...who's forcing you to read my 'incessant whining' posts (I've only posted a handful of times and most of them are full of uninteresting stats :?)? Just say the word and I'll send the boys round...
TrishaL

Post by TrishaL »

I did ID a sheriff seat once when there was a lot of gold there. That was a long time ago though. Thank you for defending me Kor-wani. Hylanda a little nice goes a long way.
hylanda

Post by hylanda »

I can only bow down to your greater sensibilities Trish. Once again, I apologise for my lame sense of humour - it somehow never seems to go down too well...I kinda feel bad about the comment I put on the Hereford forum now...

But personally I'm more of a custard cream man myself - guess that shows that I'm as common as muck...

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”