5th age rewards

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lord Darko900

5th age rewards

Post by Lord Darko900 »

what was the rewards for winning 4th age ?? was there anything ?
Yoooooooooo
Wizard

Re: 5th age rewards

Post by Wizard »

There will be no reward for winning an age if the same house won every round :lol: that would be how I would do it.
ba1ba

Post by ba1ba »

Wizard wrote:There will be no reward for winning an age if the same house won every round :lol: that would be how I would do it.
and now the winning houses will change colors lol
let the switching begin!
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

well that sucks now since no rewards no one will fight in 4th age against another house for winning except world 1 i guess
Yoooooooooo
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Rewards are insignificant compared to the funds that I am other players have spent on World 4. I doubt that "winning an age" rewards would ever motivate me to change my play style.

Strictly from my personal experiences I have "gone to war" several times during the 4th age. The difference is that when some idiot has irritated me to the point of action and I send out the 200 Monks 1st wave, the rest of the server notices and I have to justify my actions to the power players on the server. That might be the core issue is that we mostly know each other, and there are political ramifications that ripple though the whole server. This prevents established players from attacking on impulse.

There are a lot of short term idiots that pop up all over the map and force the established players to eradicate them. I think that these are "bored" loner players that gain pleasure from creating short term chaos.

There are complicated issues on World 4. If players want to attack without provocation or concern for the future, I expect that they are playing on one of the 1st age servers. They call World 4 "boring" or the ever popular "Farmville" when they do not have the breadth or patience to deal with the complex political environment of World 4.

Deke
Popeye25

Post by Popeye25 »

Wizard wrote:There will be no reward for winning an age if the same house won every round :lol: that would be how I would do it.
I wish you would just stop talking rubbish, if you don't like the game just leave and stop putting your negative * on here.
Popeye25

Post by Popeye25 »

Lord Darko900 wrote:what was the rewards for winning 4th age ?? was there anything ?
5 or 6 wheel spins once the age flipped & 1 at the end of the last glory round

a few card packs randoms, super and ultimate think 3 each cant remeber
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Popeye25 wrote:
I wish you would just stop talking rubbish, if you don't like the game just leave and stop putting your negative * on here.

I see I am not alone in my beliefs ;) Well said Popeye 8-)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”